Debate Mansion

Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by raksha.l

...therefore relying on hotel food and waiting for a clogged arteryBig smile
hardly likely ..........hotel food is cooked by the best of best .. men off course .....  ..... check our flabs if u dont believe me Wink 

Try it for yourselfTongue

true true very true .... oops busted...... now confession.  i DONT EAT HOTEL ( MEN MADE ) FOOD ......tee hee hee ........ LOL[/QUOTE]

What's the topic again???Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged

hardly likely ..........hotel food is cooked by the best of best .. men off course .....  ..... check our flabs if u dont believe me Wink 

true true very true .... oops busted...... now confession.  i DONT EAT HOTEL ( MEN MADE ) FOOD ......tee hee hee ........ LOL

way to a mans heart ........( need i say the rest.).......is through dumping lard in his tummy .... and makes him so soporofic that he forgets or wants to forget the topic is women and kitchen..Smile.[/QUOTE]

Now that you remembered, can we get back to the topic please..Big smile

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged

true true very true .... oops busted...... now confession.  i DONT EAT HOTEL ( MEN MADE ) FOOD ......tee hee hee ........ LOL

way to a mans heart ........( need i say the rest.).......is through dumping lard in his tummy .... and makes him so soporofic that he forgets or wants to forget the topic is women and kitchen..Smile.

Now that you remembered, can we get back to the topic please..Big smile
nope!!ROFL good nite Tongue[/QUOTE]

LOLGood night to you too...I did not force you to participate, I said we wanted to get back to the topic...Tongue..  now that you are anways not interested, shubh rathri!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 2:24am | IP Logged
It is tough to cook after a hard day's work...but on all the days( which is most days btw) when I can put a hot home cooked meal for my family on the table I feel more accomplished then all the men that have ever been and will ever be on the face of the earth... Big smile

The fact of the matter is that women can go out and earn and can run the kitchen alongside...and they are capable of doing either of the jobs better than any man ...PERIOD! Big smile

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Hi,

I want to share a scene in my life which happened couple of days back. It was a debate between me (as usualBig smile) and a receptionist of a training institute.

The scene start like this:-

I went to institute to get enroll in some course.

On the first day of class, one of my classmate didn't came so lecturer said today class will not be there as a girl didn't came so we will start classes from tomorrow.

I went to the receptionist and asked what was the reason. She said the same, I was lil anxious that who is this girl:-

She said:-she wants to finish the course in fast track she got engaged recently and getting married next month.

I said:- I cant understand the connection, she is getting married next month so why she want to learn this…

She said:-what you mean by that.

I said:-she should learn cooking if she is a house wife and if she is a working woman then why she is rushing for this course..

She said:- how dare you tell like this.

I said:- excuse me, what I said.

She said:- that she should learn cooking to be a house wife.

I said:- is there any dare ness required to say this?Wink, I don't think so.

She said:-never ever say that a girl is made for kitchen.

I said:- ohh I know for what  she is made.

Then she started the lecture hmmm

She said:-in today's society girls are way ahead then guys.

I said:- really!!! I never knew, in which field.

She said :- what you mean, in every field and guys join companies to work coz girls are there.

I will also like to know in which field. For every one field that she shows we can show another hundred field where guys are way ahead than girls.Tongue

I said:- (I realized she is getting lil serious)hmm I agree coz guys need some entertainment while working.(she got more mad)..

She said:- what if we don't cook?

I said:- kya yaar, hotels are there for us only…

So true. Why hotels are there for??Wink

She said:- can u eat daily outside, will you not feel tired

I said:- no chance but if we eat daily in home then might..

I agree, even after eating in hotels everyday atleast I don't feel tired. Moreover, there's only one home with one kitchen but unlimited no. of hotels, so no question of getting bored.LOL

Then we didn't dragged the topic it was end of the discussion but while I was leaving she said…plz don't tell any girl that she should cook food etc…

So I want to ask every one, Is being a housewife a disrespected job?

Is house wife's not equal to a working woman?

I feel being a house wife (seeing after kids) is the hardest job in this world.

Cheers,

Ahmed

I don't find anything wrong with what you said and can't understand why all people are getting so much annoyed.

If a class was cancelled after I waste my time and energy just because one girl didn't show up, even I would've reacted that way.Angry If the receptionist didn't like it, her problem.Wink

Edited by souro - 29 March 2007 at 2:35am

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_gallery

First of all, Hailrous Conversation!LOL

Is being a housewife a disrespected job?

No, its not a disrespected job. People acknowledge nowdays that being housewife is not easy. Men are actually gratefull to their wives for looking after their house and children. However the disrespectfull part is that people feel that it is a women's duty to be a housewife, which is not true. Nowdays, especially in Pakistan, they impose on women to stay inside the house, saying that they are not capable of working outside. That is disrespectfull.

Is house wife's not equal to a working woman?

In today's world, in people's eye, its not. They feel a working women is far more superior because she is also running her house. However many people also respect housewives.

~Marble~

Goldie

~Marble~

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I just wanted to add hands which rock the cradle,rules the world.

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I don't find anything wrong with what you said and can't understand why all people are getting so much annoyed.

If a class was cancelled after I waste my time and energy just because one girl didn't show up, even I would've reacted that way. If the receptionist didn't like it, her problem.

I don't think the bone of contention is person's going upto the receptionist; it's the tone (demeaning/rude for both the girl and the receptionist) and what is said that is raising BP of others. Big smile LOL  There are more civil ways of saying what is being said, and showing annoyance for disrespect shown for attendees than bringing in anal comments about where a woman belongs!

There is no room for being rude to the girl and the receptionist; it's not either's fault if the class lecturer and all decided to be accomodating for the girl. Though, I must say I find it odd. Why waste other people's time for one person (be it a girl or guy)? Why were the attendees not informed beforehand that the class was gonna be cancelled? Confused Strange, indeed! But if it happened in India, I don't find it so strange Ouch LOL LOL

Persy

Edited by reeps - 29 March 2007 at 7:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top