Debate Mansion

Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by reeps

Originally posted by serialbuff

The hardest job in the world is being a woman, period.
Clap Clap Clap this statement of yours entails everything that had to be said for a woman Thumbs Up

A very nice statement! All I wanted to say has been said beautifully by others. To the poster of this topic -- IMHO, I am amazed at your tone in the conversation; I can not imagine a person saying all that to another, especially about a woman to another.

No offence, but after reading this post and the one that made it to the sticky (about divorce, and responsibility of a man and woman), I would run in the opposite direction if I met a person with similar views. And a husband with such views.... tauba, tauba! OuchOuch God shall save me there.Embarrassed

Persy

LOL LOL LOL make sure you have a danda in hand incase that person haunts you with his exclusive cookery book LOL LOL LOL just kidding

so it's concluded that not only women(a la houswives)but men(a la househusbands Wink ) can do the cooking Embarrassed

LOLLOL I think I am safe; I can't cook so men who give prominence to kitchen over brains and personality will never come near me.Embarrassed LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by serialbuff

The hardest job in the world is being a woman, period.

Clap Clap Clap this statement of yours entails everything that had to be said for a woman Thumbs Up

And I would like to add - the bestestesteset thing to be is a woman...I loooove being one and I thank God for making me a woman...

And no, being a housewife is not at all demeaning...If a person chooses to be a housewife and a care taker of her kids then what's wrong with it..Is it not a full time job???And how is the man able to go out and work???I say, it could be a man going out and work, but if the woman behind him is not making it easy for him, he would not be able to perform...PERIOD...

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
yet again, personal choices here Embarrassed

Well-said Raksha! Clap @ proud to be a woman
i am also very proud of being a woman, well most of the times LOL LOL (i could have said definitely when stopped by traffic cop for speeding, yet getting away with warning.. but last week got a ticket, so that can't be said anymore Cry )

on a serious note - Personal choices! nobody should undermine housewife's work and nobody should judge and undermine working woman taking care of the family either.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 28 March 2007 at 10:24pm

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

yet again, personal choices here Embarrassed

Well-said Raksha! Clap @ proud to be a woman
i am also very proud of being a woman, well most of the times LOL LOL (i could have said definitely when stopped by traffic cop for speeding, yet getting away with warning.. but last week got a ticket, so that can't be said anymore Cry )

on a serious note - Personal choices! nobody should undermine housewife's work and nobody should judge and undermine working woman taking care of the family either.

Kudos to housewives wearing so many hats...Indeed women are wonders...Clap

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Every woman is a housewife. Every woman who steps outside to work also cooks, cleans, takes care of family along with office work. Kudos to all the women Thumbs Up and to men who share the responsibilities. Then in true sense a man and wife are partners.

Yes we perform better when we are interdependent...

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I don't think ur following ur own concept...I mean there is nothing wrong with a housewife...but relating cooking to a woman is wrong...I dont' cook..I hate cooking...I told my mother if the guy wants to eat he can make his food with his own damn hands...A good housewife doesnt' have to be a great cook...there is no connection there...yuh but I don't if u realize it but you have just offended the "non-housewifes" and the "housewifes"... women and men can work together in kitchen..Noone is banned from cooking...eventhough I hate it since it so tedious...therefore relying on hotel food and waiting for a clogged arteryBig smile

Edited by *guesswho* - 28 March 2007 at 11:35pm

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

...therefore relying on hotel food and waiting for a clogged arteryBig smile
hardly likely ..........hotel food is cooked by the best of best .. men off course .....  ..... check our flabs if u dont believe me Wink  [/QUOTE]

Try it for yourselfTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top