Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Chali chali sonal bai sasriye... song

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adilah_58

adilah_58

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Can someone please hele me, i am looking for the song that was played in shruti's and trishna's wedding at the rukhsati, it goes something like Chali chali sonal bai sasriye....  I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it anywhere, the only websites where i have found it deliver only to india and i an from ukCry.  Please can someone help me in getting this song.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chali chali sonal bai sasriye... song" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top