RONIT--From stuffy suits to stylish togs. - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
whatt?A tattoo??I would love to see that on him and such a big change from formal wear to comfy wear lolz
WOW WOW WOW...he looks just soo HOTTT!!!!! 😳 😳 😳
this is a pleasant makeover 😃
n Ya sukhi iam with ya...dont wnat that tattoo to be too prominent 😉

Originally posted by anishma24

maybe after the leap he will dress like this!

🤣 You are so funny dee. But what about prerna? how'll she look after leap?😳

Edited by prernadeewani - 17 years ago
Originally posted by anishma24

From stuffy suits to stylish togs...
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 28, 2007

BEFORE AFTER
From oldie to new kid on the block: the 40-something Ronit Roy wants to 'break out of a self-created stereotype' and look young and happening again

In what appears to be a bid to look younger and trendier, Ronit Roy is sporting casual duds at stylish dos. Gone are the trademark stuffy sherwanis, suits and printed shirts. It's denims, casual tees, chappals and sling bags now.

Says the 40-something Ronit, "It was a very natural progression, I think. Thanks to my screen avatars Mr Bajaj and Mihir, I've been wearing a lot of formal wear.

But I soon realised that it was important for me to be myself, so I've started wearing things I'm comfortable in. It's allowed me to break out of a self-created stereotype and also let's me chill out."

Getting inked

The red sling bag has become a favourite with the actor now. "It's very comfortable when I am travelling and holds everything from my cell phone to my wallet, iPod, deodorant, tissue papers, etc.

I like it because it's bright and vibrant," he says. 

As an extension of this younger, hipper look, Ronit is also planning to fulfill a long cherished dream.

"I've wanted to get a tattoo done for the longest time, but my schedules have really not allowed me to venture out and check out various designs. I plan to get inked as soon as I have some time on my hand," he adds! 

I loved this article and I LOVE ALL FOUR PICS. Awesome simply awesome. I showed mid-day to Akshay who keeps calling RR 'buddha' and today even he agreed that RR is looking young n cool in his new look 😃

Sm1 post the other two pics yaar. look at this one- his expressions- bacchu lag raha hai. i had that sling type bag when i ws in 1st std. LOL. ronit is really such a baby.

yeh i mean us lot watch him in kzk and ksbkbt as bajaj and mihir and he wears all oldie stuff cz obv thats his charecter,,so its good 2 see a change!!
wow he loks handsome lol 😳