Advice Corner

India-Forums

Need Advice! (Page 2)

umrao_jaan Goldie
umrao_jaan
umrao_jaan

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Hi Suhaani,
I do Calculus too but only as a part of Pure Maths! Yes, missing school due to incomplete assignments is a common problem-which I also sometimes have. The main thing is to keep a schedule as many others have said. It cannot exactly be called laziness, but rather a lack of time management. If you have completed an assignment but are too tired to go to school why don't you send it to school through siblings or parents? That will reduce the marks lost for passing the deadline.

Hope you'll manage to do your best! All the VERY best!!

xxxxxxxxx

Nutzie
kali_aankein Senior Member
kali_aankein
kali_aankein

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umrao_jaan

Hi Suhaani,
I do Calculus too but only as a part of Pure Maths! Yes, missing school due to incomplete assignments is a common problem-which I also sometimes have. The main thing is to keep a schedule as many others have said. It cannot exactly be called laziness, but rather a lack of time management. If you have completed an assignment but are too tired to go to school why don't you send it to school through siblings or parents? That will reduce the marks lost for passing the deadline.

Hope you'll manage to do your best! All the VERY best!!

xxxxxxxxx

Nutzie

yes thats exactly it.. but the thing is.. i know what i should do.. buts starting is really hard lol.. but then i think i do these same assignments late.. why cant i just do them on time.. and i know to make a routine and stuff but following it is the difficult part.. i think its something that you just have to do.. only self disicipline can make you do it...hopefully they sell some of that at a storeWink lol no all jokes apart.. i will make a solid effort... calc isn't as bad as chemistry.. well i mean to say.. my calculus mark is higher.. and biology is highest lol.. and thanks so much for you wishes and advice

and thanks to everyone for advising!!! it really means a lotHeart

Suhaani

metou* IF-Dazzler
metou*
metou*

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
heya Smile

although im at the stage of going to university yet, but i used to have the same problems...always finifhing my work last minute, although i didnt miss school. and after doing so i was just sick of it...i really wanted some free and less stressfult ime...one day i decided that i wud get something finished...i didn go on msn, on IF, i completed all my work (had short breaks)...nd i was extremely happy with how it turned out Big smile

i tried hard and had a specific aim, and when i achieved that, i was very very happy...ever since i have been regular and now i do all my work, no late nights, more sleep, less stress and i can cope with everything Big smile

striving for something really works...its real hard at the beginning but im sure u'll get used to it Big smile try it and see if it works for u Embarrassed

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

Go to top