TechTalk & Personal Computing Guide

Mr.Problem Brings Solution!! (Page 5)

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hi kk ,
u asked me via pm,

How do you place a powerpoint presentation on web?

their shall always there be a upload button in any website where u want to upload a file, click on the upload button and - then - browse -  select the file u want and then - click on ok!!

This is the method to upload any file in our website, coz it only allows to upload winzip files: If u want to upload any file be it pp file u just need to zip the file first then upload the file using the button in the Miscellaneous section postings, u can upload the file in our site!!
A zip file shall have icon like after it is zipped!!

To download winzip , visit the site: www.winzip.com
U can click at the image below to go the website! there go to download section and select winzip for downloading!

WinZip logoWinZip 9.0

WinZip logo

Edited by HUMM - 07 December 2004 at 3:46am

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Any boby in case of any problem plz feel free to conract us!!SmileSmile

Edited by HUMM - 07 December 2004 at 12:32pm
nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hey humm.....u r doing a gr8 job!!if ill have a problem with my laptop i shall tell u!!!lassi i hope so that ur stone age computer turns out now 2 be a latest comp!!Big smile
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Hi ritu,

If you have Windows Media Player 9 then it shouldnt be a problem to play a WMF file. If you have Windows media player older version(6.4 or 2) then i recommend upgrade to Windows media player version 9 if you are on Windows98, or to windows media player version 10 if you are on WindowsXp.

If you already have the latest version then, uninstall and reinstall your windows media player. Remmember to restart the machine after uninstalling and then reinstall.

If still one particular file isnt playing & others with same extention are then there must be some problem with the file.

All the Best.

Jammy.

Thanks Jammy i'll try it out. But from where should i get Media player version 9.0 ? is it available on net or do i have to get a CD from market. I am having windows 98 in my comp.

Edited by ritu - 08 December 2004 at 1:49am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hi Ritu,
Here is the solution to ur problem!!

Windows Media Player 9 Series

Download CenterDownload CenterWindows Media Player 9 Series   Get more play, your way with Windows Media Player 9 Series. Get fast and flexible playback with the best audio and video quality for Windows and the Web. Includes special new features optimized for Windows XP.

Windows Media Player 9 Series (for Windows XP)

Download Now  9,660 KB    45 min @ 28.8 Kbps
See all downloads in the Download Center

Windows Media Player 9 Series (for Windows 98 SE, Me, and 2000)

Download Now  13,300 KB    62 min @ 28.8 Kbps
See all downloads in the Download Center

or visit:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/play er.aspx
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Humm, though it will take a long time to download, i'll try it sometime, BTW is there any option where we can change the ext. and make it an mpeg file (might sound silly) not very good with computors.
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Thanks Humm, though it will take a long time to download, i'll try it sometime, BTW is there any option where we can change the ext. and make it an mpeg file (might sound silly) not very good with computors.

yes u can convert the files, but again u need special conversion softwares for them!!..so don't go for themConfusedConfused

so its better u download the media player, don't worry it shall download in max.1hour!!Smile
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hi

I am facing a problem too thats y thought of asking here.

Well I have computer with Pentium III processor and XP operating system ....from last few days my computer is extremly slow........It takes long time to open any application than normal time........I didn't install any new software from last few days and i have updated anti virus protection........so whats the problem with my compConfused........can anyone plz kind enough to help me out.

Thank you.

Edited by chocolate - 10 December 2004 at 6:43am

Go to top