Harry Potter

HARRY DIES:(

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

hey every1

i dunna...but i have this feeling that HARRy will die at the end of book 7....he will kill he" who must not be named"😛....but will also die........its just this feeling in me!!!..i donna.. if its true but lets hope its NOT!!...what do u guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Hopefully this will NOT happen. T.T I don't see why he has to die....
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Finally! Some1 who agrees with me!!!!!! I think Harry will die at the end too.
Lamasat thumbnail

SPOILER

i didnt see y dumbledore had 2 die in the 6th book. i was soo mad bout it... after that, i think j.k. rowling is willing 2 kill any1 she wants off. we'll just have 2 wait and see.

Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I can bet on it ....Harry won't die . I was hearing the same stuff before i read the 6th book , but i am certain he won't die nor would Rowling kill him !!!! It'll definately be a satisfying read ....the 7th book....final chapter i mean !!!!
Aparna_BD thumbnail
The reason Rowling killed Dumbeldore and Sirius was that the most important and dangerous task will be performed alone by the hero of this book ........with no help at all except from his peers - friends ( Harry & Hermoine)...........................You can bet on this .................Harry will come out alive and a hero at the end !!
SugarNSpice615 thumbnail
my 2 theories are he'll either die and kill voldy along with him (because of the prophecy or he'll live and come out alive and as a hero as indygirl said.
lalit1 thumbnail
he wont die jkrowling herself told so but i think ron will die in book 7
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
😭lalit u r wrong. Jk Rowling has said that Harry will have to die in the 7th book. I feel like crying. U can ask daniel_4ever too. It came in the newspaper.
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling too that Harry will die but I really hope that isn't true. Noone is by his side to guide Harry through this and now even Dumbledore isn't there to guide Harry. I don't think Harry can get all the horcruxes as there are too many of them so wouldn't it be difficult for Harry to kill Voldermort. I really wish Harry doesn't die as the whole story is based upon him