India-Forums

TBJK update

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 6:40am | IP Logged
khushi has met timir n befriended him n durga has met mahir n befriended him...but they are unaware of the fact tt they are meetin their real kids...shradha saves timir from a fire n thus her hand is burnt thus she is brought to e hospital...there khushi bumps into timir n waves at him when khushi's mum asks him who are u wavin at...khushi says timir and khushi's mum is intent on seein timir as tt she knows tt he is bad news...she finds him while durga is talkin to timir n thus realises tt timir n mahir have the same dad n in fact are brothers....timir insists on goin to a sch camp whereas durga refuses to let him jus them the doc(don know his name but he plays nikhil in lavanya) tt attended to shradha comes in and says you shld let him go...i have a feelin tt he is gonna be durga's new love interest as he has become close to shradha n is quite familiar wid e family already...timir ends up goin to e sch camp where he gets into trouble wid one of the teachers and behaves badly...then he runs away frm her and goes into a cemetary(freaky) she follows him...i have a feelin tt he is gonna kill her...hes bein doin tt to every1 he hates hasent he??? 

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thanks so much for the update!!! Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
who plays the better role in TBJK?

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 10   Views: 2542

-Priii- 10 2542 02 August 2005 at 6:38am by fatty1
What do u rate TBJK

Author: FaRaHnAz   Replies: 5   Views: 1177

FaRaHnAz 5 1177 01 August 2005 at 5:17pm by divyagirl
end of tbjk

Author: fatty1   Replies: 14   Views: 2196

fatty1 14 2196 01 August 2005 at 4:47pm by fatty1
yaar, i'll miss TBJK.

2 3

Author: ejaz4eva   Replies: 23   Views: 2112

ejaz4eva 23 2112 27 July 2005 at 9:02pm by fatty1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index