Kuljeet in Sarhadein...

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys....

i saw kuljeet on this show called sarhadein on zee Tv today morning... it airs at 10.30 am....i guess everyday....dont really know.....

i think she just made her entry about in the last episode....so im hopin she is there for more time.....

she looked lovely and goegeous as usual...only i think she's playing a negative role.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
some og her pics from the show....

widluv2aryan thumbnail

widluv2aryan thumbnail

juberia thumbnail
WOW THATS GREAT!!! 👏 👏 Thanks resh for telling this.Today i will sleep early so that i will get up early because i usually get up at 11.30 am in holidays.To see kuljeet i will do anything 😉 😉 😉
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kuljeet looks great. But sigh I do not get zee here, but no probs. Hey guys can you post Kuljeet's daily episode pictures of this show?
widluv2aryan thumbnail
i can surely post the pics....will see if i can post certain videos too....but my Zee tv sound reception on the comp is not very good...so thr may be some disturbances....
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much. 😛 Really it is nice to see dedicated IF members. 👏 👏 👏
juberia thumbnail
Hey resh today i checked in the morning but something else was coming not that one which you said.I was eagerly waiting to see kuljeet. 😭 😭
widluv2aryan thumbnail
i saw sarhadein today morning.....at 10.30 am on zee tv...there was a scene of kuljeet too...
and guys...the serial is abt a hindustani-pakistani love story....the couple has run away to mauritius...and thr they meet sheena (kuljeet) who tries to seduce him and flirts...so thr is hardly one scene of hers every episode....maybe u saw the serial ayesha...but swicthed it off...coz kuljeet dint come....have patience.... 😊