Remix

19th july update

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Another rocking episode.

It starts with tia and ranveer in tht pub where arjun is having a fight. Tia tells ranveer tht she is feeling sick over here and she needs to leave asap but ranveer refuses. He says tht if she wants to know arjun's reality then she has to be here. They both catch a man who is counting money. They they tell him tht they r journalist and want to know bout the person who won the fight. The man tells tht he knows nothing. Ranveer shows him some money. He keeps it and tells tht he only knows tht he comes here sometimes and he is pasha's son.

Yuvi and ashi are in some coffee shop where some people cum there, show him the gun and kidnap both yuvi and ashi. Later on when they reach at some office yuvi realizes tht it was his dad office and yeshwent dev kidnapped them. Ashi gets furious and tell him tht this is not the way to meet his son. Yeshwent dev clarifies tht he sent 1000's of messages to his son he went to school also but yuvi was not available and this was the only way. Yeshwent dev tells yuvi tht what they had done with aditya was not rite and he cuts off yuvi's pocket money. Ashi tells yuvi to fight against his dad but yuvi says tht it is pointless. Lateron yuvi thx ashi for fighting for him aginst his dad.

Sonia tells aditya to click some photographs and show it to her. She senses pri's feelings and tell aditya to click pri's snap. Aditya agrees.

Ranveer and tia comes back. Arjun sees them together and asks tia tht wat she was doing with ranveer. Tia  says tht she went out with him to buy sime band  stuff. Arjun doesent blive her. Tia says tht even arjun is hiding something frm tia. God knows frm where very old fight comes into picture where arjun and ranveer had a fight coz of mp and arjun lies to tia tht the fight was not coz of mp but coz of tia as ranveer was insulting her and arjun cudnt take it.

Ashi comes back to her room and sits on sumthing and her pants get spoilt. Ashi comes in towel(not only towel shirt was there on top so dun take it otherwise๐Ÿ˜‰) and aditya clicks some pic (as he was taking some snaps of the corridor). Ashi sees him and strts insulting like wat r u ding here and why he is clicking her pic. Aditya and ashi were having a discussion and yuvi enters ashi's room. (mind blowing scene๐Ÿ‘) yuvi strts yelling at aditya and ashi reminds him " if u guys haven't noticesd I m in a towel"

Then even sonia and pri enters and she comes to know tht aditya is the   same roller blading champ. She tells him to discontinue the bet and aditya agrees.

Yuvi meets aditya in the corridor and tells him tht he don't want to see him again in the school and aditya tells him tht he is bout to be the official photographer of the school.

Yuvi goes to his room where sid  is giving shraddhanjali to his cds. Yuvi tells sid to be friends with aditya coz then they wud know bout his moves.

Ashi tells sonia tht she don't want aditya to be the photographer for her party. Tia comes in and she says tht she wants aditya only as a photographer for her party. Pri gets the snaps and shows it to sonia. Tia and sonia seems impressed.

Sonia goes to meet jumbo and convinces him(๐Ÿ˜†dun ask me how!!!) to consider aditya as the school's official photographer.

Sid comes to meet aditya and then ashi comes theer.sid moves and try to hear their conversation. He sees tht aditya is trying to flirt with ashi. He smiles and go back to his room. He tells yuvi tht when he will dump ashi. Yuvi tells tht after the show coz he doesent want any prob in the show. Sid then tells yuvi tht till ashi wud dump him coz aditya is getting interested in ashi. Yuvi gets jealous.

Ranveer meets tia and talks to her bout the investigation but says tht she wont investigate anything against arjun coz ranveer lied to her bout tht stupid fite. Ranveer telkls tht arjun is lying and tia has to decide tht whom she trust more. Tia says tht she trustr arjun coz arjun is her bf and she knows arjun will tell her everything at a rite time.

Aditya is secretly clicking ashi's snap. Pri invites aditya to come to the band performance. Aditya agrees when he cums to know tht ashi is in the band (  wat this aditya upto)

Nakul and meher r together and nakul dad,s come over there. He  tells tht he is ready to help him to get back in maurya but only coz of her mother coz she insisted him to do so

Thts it guys

C u tom with another update

Luv

shefali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
great update as usual.. shefali... great job..  I missed the show๐Ÿ˜ญ
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...I really love ur details on the Yuvi - Ashi scenes...and 2day the one with the towel was really mind blowing.

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey...thx so much..i had missed today's episode..
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญI also missed the show... thanks for the lovely update..

When r they gonna show the performance??๐Ÿ˜•
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The performance is gonna be shown 2morrow....I hope u can record it.
kudi420 thumbnail
thx guys .............i m glad u liked it