Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Nug like Sapna. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who loves Sapna the most??? (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelicsmile

Goldie

angelicsmile

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged
sapna is the fist friend i had on this section n so i really like her.. this is my opportunity to thank her so "thanks sapna"

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

wow what a topic lolz i am sure sapna is flying right now LOL LOL
jokes apart.. ya sapna is evil but in a good way lolz if u no what i mean..?like she makes an effort to keep the forum active n keeps all the members together.
if it hadnt been for her most of the member i think wouldn' have joined i-f..very honestly even i wudnt have but u no she kept sending links..even b4 we hadnt merged she tried really really hard to convince everyone ..n then i had to join..and i am glad i did! now i have started to like .com a little..it ain't boring like it used to be ...thanx to sapna lolz
shes really dedicated to what she does...that is moderating n yea
okk i am done..now u can say some nice things about me too LOL lolz j/k
aww...thanks Pinky...Hug

and my turn to say nice things about u... *talks to god first* plz forgive me for lying...I have to do it once in a whileLOL j/k

Pinky...ahs been a very sweet friend...she is more like a sister..infact a better sister than Anji...kyunki Anji is always against me...but Pinky always supports me...even though I get married so many times...bechari each time...she thinks problems r solved but by next time she logs on IF...she sees me needing a lawyer or something again...coz I get into so many troublesLOL but on a serious note...Pinky u have been one of my really good friends...and I thank u for that...I pray that u get married to a really cute boy who is younger than me (meaning u can't have any of current cute/hot/sexy actors) LOL

Originally posted by jassie_17

Sapna u r always in the limelight and u'll always be for us in this forum definitely yaar.....

The most lovely moment i had wid u was during the interview ..well i can't rmb da name but i do miss ur and preetz'interview...u guyz reallie did crack me up and i reallie loved da onlie interview i gave to u guyz abt me.....

nah yaar...we r all friends in here...there is no..one is better than the other...

and yea...once Preeti gets time...we start that againSmile

Originally posted by Miss Candy

She is cool.
thank u jee... waise how come I have never bugged u? or I have? Confused I don't even rememberLOL

Originally posted by kal-el

who loves sapu the most
hmmm lets see

***me***

LOL LOL LOL
I know..of course u do...I am ur ladli betiWink

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

wow what a topic lolz i am sure sapna is flying right now LOL LOL
jokes apart.. ya sapna is evil but in a good way lolz if u no what i mean..?like she makes an effort to keep the forum active n keeps all the members together.
if it hadnt been for her most of the member i think wouldn' have joined i-f..very honestly even i wudnt have but u no she kept sending links..even b4 we hadnt merged she tried really really hard to convince everyone ..n then i had to join..and i am glad i did! now i have started to like .com a little..it ain't boring like it used to be ...thanx to sapna lolz
shes really dedicated to what she does...that is moderating n yea
okk i am done..now u can say some nice things about me too LOL lolz j/k

I completely agree with u pinky………  …I mean wat do I say now.. its all those same things…… Embarrassed

Sapna is such a friendly person that u can never feel lonely at .com she does make an effort to get everybody together….in a way of buggin n teasing each other…. which is really nice….Big smile

So ya…. Sapna is really sweet…(n this time I mean it!!Big smile)

But hey jas…u r not bad urself…   we all know u wudnt do nything on purpose to hurt nybody……. So jus chillax.. u r sweet too…..Big smileBig smile

Speaking of which….vaise to......main bhi inti buri nahi hoon…. i m too sweet myself.....right guys???LOL

thanks...Yay..someone other than myself finally called me sweet LOLand this time...

of course Star...u r very sweet too... u know u were kinda new to .in...I mean a few weeks before we merged with .com...right? but in such a short time... u became such a good friend... u r very sweet...and u know y...coz u always help me with bugging ppl...LOL waise did u know that u r my next victim? LOL

Originally posted by kal-el

hmmmmm we shall see star LOL LOL LOL
yes you are really v sweet Tongue
so Star is gonna be our new Mummy? LOL

Originally posted by Miss Candy

Nug like Sapna. Tongue
no he doesn't...he only likes me as his daughter...right Nug?

Originally posted by miss17

sapna is the fist friend i had on this section n so i really like her.. this is my opportunity to thank her so "thanks sapna"
arre thank u for joining our section and becoming our friendSmile

Hugfor all of u

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
omg!! i m flattered sapna LOL LOL thanx for the nice words...but hey what do u mean by i cant have any current hot sexyy cutee guyz?thats not fair!!!!! lolzz besides half of ur hubbies r not even close to ur age..i mean look at shahid, shiny, abhi, john etc etc .. they r so much older then u..forget them kk thanx ..find some lill guy for urself Embarrassed LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

omg!! i m flattered sapna LOL LOL thanx for the nice words...but hey what do u mean by i cant have any current hot sexyy cutee guyz?thats not fair!!!!! lolzz besides half of ur hubbies r not even close to ur age..i mean look at shahid, shiny, abhi, john etc etc .. they r so much older then u..forget them kk thanx ..find some lill guy for urself Embarrassed LOL
Sshh...to kya hua if they r not near to my age...at least they r older than me...u should thank ur god I am not liking younger boys...warna ur chances of getting married to a cute boy would be like 0%LOL

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Lollz...cud u just tell me how many times u got married??And to whom???

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Wow...ppl r saying nice things about Sapna di..since when have u all become liars...lolzz..j/k..Sapna di can be very sweet at times...she is a very creative person..everytime i ask her for help on a project..i get 100% on the project..so thanks for always being their di!! Hug

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Ab koi shikayat bhi nahin hai Sapu!!!!You rock gurl!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top