Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

I feel so like an outsider guys... Please welcome me in the family. Won't I be invited in the wedding too? By the way whose wedding is it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

welcome to the family Pooja...

Nug is our papa...mine, Sehrish's, Miss Candy's and Star's...

Naina used to be our mummy but she divoced our Nug papa...so we r looking for another mummy๐Ÿ˜‰

will u be our new mummy plz? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and they r just bugging my sweet friend Pinky...no one is getting married๐Ÿ˜Š

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Pooja! welcome to our family!!

well what Sapu said is partl correct
Nug is mine, Star's, and Jess's Dad..but not Sapna's!

He use to like Naina mommy but then she didn't like him, so now we are getting a new mommy her name is Sapna ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and idk for sure but it seems like Pinky is getting married to Vinu ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜›

well that's our sweet and small family ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

Nug is our papa...mine, Sehrish's, Miss Candy's and Star's... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ I thought undestanding that Sapu was the one Nug divorced... So he divorced!๐Ÿ˜‰ Miss Candy was telling me that he was practising bigamy๐Ÿ˜†

Naina used to be our mummy but she divoced our Nug papa...so we r looking for another mummy๐Ÿ˜‰ will u be our new mummy plz? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am still a child to get married and I'm not matured yet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† to handle such kids๐Ÿ˜†... But I would love to become one of your sisters...

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Hi Pooja! welcome to our family!! Thank u dear...

well what Sapu said is partl correct
Nug is mine, Star's, and Jess's Dad..but not Sapna's! Yeah, I realised that...

He use to like Naina mommy but then she didn't like him, so now we are getting a new mommy her name is Sapna ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wasn't Sapna the one before and then he got married again... ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm so confused about these relationships...

and idk for sure but it seems like Pinky is getting married to Vinu ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜› Congratulations to her.... Hope I do get invited in the wedding!๐Ÿ˜‰

well that's our sweet and small family ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope I am part of the family now... 

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes welcome pooja, your confused i am confused all i have to do is turn up to the wedding and say kabool ๐Ÿ˜†
The wedding of whom? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Pinky's or urs? ๐Ÿ˜† Getting married for a third time??? And thanks for the welcome...
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mine to naina's i hope but i get the feeling my dear daughters are gonna choose someone else
Don't worry dear Nug papa... As ur daughter, I'll always support ur decision - the one which brings u happiness. U'll hav only to deal with ur other daughters...

(Buttering up dear papa... showing gratitude for the credit cards with no limit that he gave to me ๐Ÿ˜› )
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey welcome pooja to our sweet family ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— โ€ฆ..but u better be carefulโ€ฆ.before u know โ€ฆ..u wud be invited to ur own weddingโ€ฆโ€ฆthanx to our buggin communityโ€ฆ.hehehe ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx... Think u're one of my sis๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—... This cannot happen! I'm too childish to get married yet and u're there na to save me...