Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Sapna is  such a cheery and bubbly girl and loves every1 equallie and she is a very innocent and lovable girl......

Anyone who feels to thank Sapna for all what she has done for them, pls share it here......Please share all the sweet moments u guyz had with her...

I m not doing it to gain her sympathy or anything of the sort...But right now she need our support....and our encouragement to move ahead and we all love her too much and we can't bear to see her cry or upset!!!!!

So guyz letz all make an united effort to cheer her up from the bottom of all our hearts!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who loves Sapna the most???" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
arre come on Jassie...dekho now u r turning the spotlight on me again... LOL
I am sure everyone is gonna come and say that Sapna is evil LOL to kya hua...I will add their name to my list Wink

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
wow what a topic lolz i am sure sapna is flying right now LOL LOL
jokes apart.. ya sapna is evil but in a good way lolz if u no what i mean..?like she makes an effort to keep the forum active n keeps all the members together.
if it hadnt been for her most of the member i think wouldn' have joined i-f..very honestly even i wudnt have but u no she kept sending links..even b4 we hadnt merged she tried really really hard to convince everyone ..n then i had to join..and i am glad i did! now i have started to like .com a little..it ain't boring like it used to be ...thanx to sapna lolz
shes really dedicated to what she does...that is moderating n yea
okk i am done..now u can say some nice things about me too LOL lolz j/k

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Sapna u r always in the limelight and u'll always be for us in this forum definitely yaar.....

The most lovely moment i had wid u was during the interview ..well i can't rmb da name but i do miss ur and preetz'interview...u guyz reallie did crack me up and i reallie loved da onlie interview i gave to u guyz abt me.....

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
She is cool.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
who loves sapu the most
hmmm lets see

***me***

LOL LOL LOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

wow what a topic lolz i am sure sapna is flying right now LOL LOL
jokes apart.. ya sapna is evil but in a good way lolz if u no what i mean..?like she makes an effort to keep the forum active n keeps all the members together.
if it hadnt been for her most of the member i think wouldn' have joined i-f..very honestly even i wudnt have but u no she kept sending links..even b4 we hadnt merged she tried really really hard to convince everyone ..n then i had to join..and i am glad i did! now i have started to like .com a little..it ain't boring like it used to be ...thanx to sapna lolz
shes really dedicated to what she does...that is moderating n yea
okk i am done..now u can say some nice things about me too LOL lolz j/k

I completely agree with u pinky………  …I mean wat do I say now.. its all those same things…… Embarrassed

Sapna is such a friendly person that u can never feel lonely at .com she does make an effort to get everybody together….in a way of buggin n teasing each other…. which is really nice….Big smile

So ya…. Sapna is really sweet…(n this time I mean it!!Big smile)

But hey jas…u r not bad urself…   we all know u wudnt do nything on purpose to hurt nybody……. So jus chillax.. u r sweet too…..Big smileBig smile

Speaking of which….vaise to......main bhi inti buri nahi hoon…. i m too sweet myself.....right guys???LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hmmmmm we shall see star LOL LOL LOL
yes you are really v sweet Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top