Page 1
Page   of 2

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Dreaming bout a guy???????????????????????????? LOL LOL
So ??? whats the pblm??? Confused
Is the guy so ghostly looking that wenever u dream bout him…u get scared???? Wink Or is he really ugly??? Dead

Alright jokes apart… but I seriously don't know what the pblm here is…. neways… I'll still try to help u out…(from what I don't know…but w/e)

u really don't have to do anything actually…… i mean jus do what ur heart says… u wanna dream bout him, think bout him, talk to him, listen to him, know bout him, anything but him……so do it…. besides u have no reason to hate him also…… so why not give him a chance…………..

if u both click…. u'll be a happy couple…but if u don't…. both of u will realize that… n maybe then he can move on to another one………………

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dreaming about a Guy (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Agreed with what Star said...
Be as you are and let time take it over. In my opinion, it's best if you let him take the first move. Be civil to him and smile and talk as normal. Things will go on smoothly and you can make the choice after some time whether you really like him or not in a romanyic way! Then, you can make a further step...
LOLZ! U know if I ever dream of a guy it's usually a nightmare!!!! Wink

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Say sorry, and try to start all over with him and see where it ends up. Big smile

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Well the guy likes u too so what r u waiting for! Go upto him and apologise.. If he really lykes and is as sweet as ur saying, den he will forgive u and wud be more then happy to be ur frnd! Start it wid frndship.. Get to know him better and then think wat u wanna do next!

completely agreed!Big smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged
And hey do tell us what happened?? Did the agree agree to be ur frnd?? Wink

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
well i agree to everything said before! u sud say "sorry and say that i shouldn't have behaved in this manner. if u love me, there is nothing wrong and in fact i should be happy that someone really thinks about me in this way........ u really care about me and that's such a huge honor......... but, i just can't give you any answer...... tell him that right now i want to be only your good friend and nothing more....... i don't want to spoil our friendship unnecessarily........" this way u would get ur time, u can talk to him and let the time decide what is right for u both....... just talk to him casually for a while and never discuss this topic again with him unless u r damn sure

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 4:12am | IP Logged
if u fink u can trust him n feel u feels da me abt u go for it --- n i no this wud probably sound silly but let ur mum or sum1 close to u no abt him etc 4 safety ok

good luck Wink

Aamna Saran

Aamna Saran

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 6:25am | IP Logged
You just have to do one thing, go and tell him before it's too late

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Advice Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.