Harry Potter

Death at the End of HP7

Poll Question: Having read HBP, who do you think will die at the end of book 7?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
14 [77.78%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pmehra

Groupbie

pmehra

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Even though you can choose only one character..if you believe that more than one will die at the end of book 7, post your opinion as a reply and make sure to indicate why you have made your choice.

Personally, I think (or am hoping) that VoldamortDead and SeverusDead will see their end owing to their many years of torture and Harry's burning desire for revenge. I am hoping, praying, that the golden trio remains unharmed- if one of harry, hermione or ron died..i'd probably die as wellCry.

Good Luck!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death at the End of HP7" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged

personally i think that voldermort should die :

1) firstly i think that always good wins over evil
                          and  
 2) secondly that i hate him too Angry

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

I say Snape because he always comes in for the rescue like in book 3 and ummm.... sooner or later people will see that he is actually in fact a honest and good man and when he does die people will I guess regret hating him .... I DUNNO! LOL It would be good if Voldermort died. But I don't think JK Rowling will go and kill off the main character because what would her so many young fans think & say?

It was enough that Cedric died at the end of book 4 which caused a lot of hate towards Harry Potter from parents and those chirstian organizations so I don't think JK Rowling will kill Harry off or anything.

I don't really know.... tho. ^.^ Is someone really going to die at the end of book 7?

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
um.......Harry........I want him to die at the end of the series......

Lamasat

Lamasat

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

y would u want harry to die???? if he does, ill write J.K. Rowling a huge email complaining. Dumbledore should not have died in the 6th book. It will make a lot of kids cry. I highly doubt Harry will die too. That'll be too depressing for kids.

I voted for voldemort. I think snape will die whether he was ordered to kill dumbledore by him i.e. still in the good side or the bad side. either way, he's sure to die.

I think Ginny might die coz as has been shown in the previous 2 books, people close 2 harry specifically will meet their end. I think Ginny will be next.

Edited by Lamasat - 19 July 2005 at 4:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top