Jokes

Help Desk: Ask Any Questions/Suggestions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

*-* Help Desk: Ask any questions/or if you have any suggestions to make Jokes forum funnier/fun*-*

All suggestions/questions will be answered here!!

Thank You!!

--Khushiyana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dels*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Desk: Ask Any Questions/Suggestions" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hey here are two which I've thought of: They both are competitions though.

-well I guess it can be the beginning to make the forum a little more active-.....well here it goes:

Competition type one:

It's held every week

During a week a joke, which is most popular, wins (the person who posted it wins obviously)

The jokes can be from anywhere -doesn't has to be original-, you can find them from other sites or newspapers, magazines, etc...

<but when posting them, it's better to tell where you got it from or just let others know that 'I found it from a site/ magazine, newspaper, etc...' or other things like 'I got it from somewhere' or other things....just to avoid plagiarisms>

-The winner will get a prize, but since it will be held every week, it won't be a BIG prize.-

Competition type two:

Same as type one BUT the jokes should be ORIGINAL!!!

Since the person who posted that joke has put effort in making it, the prizes will be a little more special.

<I added the prizes since some people get attracted like that…..lolz……….but I can't think of something else right now to make the forum a little more active either than this…..and well I'll keep on thinking about it to make it sound better…….>

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Thanks shazia for this suggestion Clap Clap ...we'll try to have such contests here soon... Big smile

Any more suggestions / queries are always welcome!!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I didn't want to open a new topic so I just want to share it here.....I've noticed recently that the JOKES section have become for active...

HOW I NOTICED: When I came here like during my first few weeks, whenever I posted a joke, after a few days I'd get the comments and all.......but now when I post a joke, I'd come back only to see a few comments already posted......well yippee...this section is progressing!!! And I'm so happy to witness the change.......well I hope now that this section shall come more popular........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top