Kt nandnis and Karans child

angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Kt nandnis child that she gave mandira in jail and then we al know mandira dont want the child she probaly told someone to throw her into the river or sumat but landed with nandni wat do you think Kt nandnis and Karans child

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no, that's impossible .. cause nandini's kid was still in her stomach and kt was about 3-5 months old.
Decent_Pinky thumbnail
maybe...but i don't think such twist can happen...it'll be nice if it happens though...
rupi b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ewww.......... no that would make her and laksh cuzins come on even the producers arent that gross there are limits to everything!
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ewwwwwwhh i wish dats not true...den kt n lakshya wud b cousins..... 🤢 🤢
n if u think abt all da romantic moments btwn them....omg dat wud jus b weird...n retarded...

rani
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think that will be the case... b/c I have a feeling that their child might come back as the next villian of Shanti Nikaten...
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
cant be because Lakshya would turn out to be her cousin then in both ways because Nandini is Saahil's cousin as well.
asma14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupi b

ewww.......... no that would make her and laksh cuzins come on even the producers arent that gross there are limits to everything!

there is NOTHING wrong with marrying your cousin....first or second. you're allowed to..

singhkir89 thumbnail
yea and if it was there kid it would be gross if mathan did rape her, cuz that
would end up being her step brother 🤢