Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Its very hard to forget a person whom you love alod ? can you guys plz tell me how to overcome breakcome ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to overcome a breakup?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged
smile, thats the only way you have to move on, think of the good things to come in the future and always smile who knows kal ho na ho Smile come on sim smile

spiderz_web

Groupbie

spiderz_web

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
yea it is very diff to forget....

well talk to ur friends, go out with them and bring some change in ur life, i mean the things which reminds u of tht person, try to avoid it, if nt possible thn make ur self busy and think tht u deserve better and it was good tht u had break up
and think positive and think tht wat all things were u restricted to and the were bonded to wen tht person was in ur life and now u r free

and the best way is to spend some time with ur friends and think the positive side, tht hw some of ur friends r happy being single and tht life can still be lived by being single

and if u r a student thn better if u forget tht person soon,

anyways tht is wat i did to forget a person.... wen i was single....

and now i got a girl friend much better thn the 1 in the past.... and i can jst say tht never regret, there is always something better waitin ahead and everything happens for a reason and for good

jst go on with ur life, its nt the end of the world bt begining of a new and a better day,

life is beautiful, jst for 1 person dnt make it sad and painful for u and for others around u, coz it also affects the ppl around u some how, maybe u wont notice it,

anyways be kool enjoy ur life,

wish u luck

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Well 1st thing u shud do is not try to forget that person!! I know this might sound strange but it works. Because if u try to forget that person, u end up thinking of him/her more. Think of that person. Afterall he was a part of ur life. Think of the gud memories but dunt let the sad ones overcome them. Be happy abt the moments u spent with him and just enjoy life. Indulge in different activities. Keep urself busy. Have fun wid ur frnds. Even bef u had him, u were happy ryt.. Again be happy! Big smile

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thks friends for the advice Smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
don't give urself enough time to think about him..get urself busy!!!hang out with ur friends, watch movies or do anything u can to keep ur mind off the breakup!!n u will be fine Big smile

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Dont lie to yourself. Dont live a lie. Trust me. If you say"No I dont like him anymore" say it when you mean it..Just dont lie to yourself.

I think to forget about him, erase any old texts, IM's etc. Delete him off of facebook, myspace, friendster etc.

Spend alot of time with your family and friends.

Dont sit there and cry. Go out enjoy life. Go to the mall, movies etc.Avoid him. But dont go out of your way.

If you guys go to the same school,
If you happen to cross the same hallway , DONT go another way! Go the normal way but just dont look at him. Face your head up and walk your way..Cus us ladies are strongBig smileEmbarrassed

~Priya

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
always believe that whatever god does, does for the best.

dont keep lookin back at him and your time with him...coz u may miss the bright future ahead Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top