Teen Bahuraniyaan

A pinch more of Bollywood masala...

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

A pinch more of Bollywood masala...

Zee Cafe's late night Xtreme slot has started a Bollywood section on weekends (what else??) So, this Sunday we were taken through the US premiere of Mira Nair's The Namesake by a distinctly NRI reporter, who got the requisite bytes from the director, author and cast of the film, and interspersed the half hour gig with some scenes from the film. Ho hum. What will be up next? Namesty London's premiere in the UK? Give us something more original or stick to the action stunt episodes, Zee. They make much better viewing.

The battle royale begins next week. Smriti Iraani's big ticket show on Sony, Virrudh launches Monday, as does Zee's Paresh Rawal production, Teen Bahuraniyan. As if to counter the female power that will be unleashed by these shows, Star Plus will hit back with hour long episodes combining three of Balaji's top shows - Kyunki..., Kahaani... and Kayamath, on Monday and Tuesday.

If you haven't been confused by the rambling stories of these soaps yet, this will be something to definitely addle your brains.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/special/boxpopuli/y2k7/mar/b oxpopuli12.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the topic...i hope TB does well...i want it to overcome Ekta shows, just to prove other shows are equally fun and gr8 to watch...otherwise Ekta's shows are always on the top and others are sometimes sidelined...well i hope TB brings ZEE to the top... 😳 😛
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx fort he artcile shruti!!
let's see if TB will proove be be lucky for zeetv 😛