Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Hey all

Its a make-up...i would guess that most of the people in USA would knoe abt it...........

I heard its good and better than other makeup foundations......Has anyone here used this and if so what did you think. Would you keep using it?
I really want to try it but not till I hear from others that use it.
Thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bare Minerals" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Sorry... we don't get it here, I've never heard of it...Confused

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I've heard of it and see the infomercial on it many times but I've not used it nor do I think I will!

It does seem like a nice and safe-for-your-skin product, but I don't really use compact or foundation on my skin, so am not in need of it!

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I heard its very good ..

momogrl21

IF-Veteran Member

momogrl21

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
omgg...commercials on this product are endless Ouch i dunno how it works...Embarrassed i dont wear any makeup like foundations and stuff Tongue

kieraknightley1

kieraknightley1

Posted: 27 April 2007 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hey i tried this product and apparently when I wore it outside and came back home my sister WAS ABLE TO SAY I HAD PUT ON A FOUNDATION AND MY SKIN COLOUR LOOKED A SHADE DARKER! maybe I tried the wrong shade but I would say go natural!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 27 April 2007 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
yes..i've heard of it!

i haven't tried but i think my friend did and she said it was good!

Kiran1018

Goldie

Kiran1018

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i have heard of bare minerals and i currently use it right now....it works great for me....infact i have it on right now....and i must say it works great....my skin looks like it has no blemishes and looks natural...i dont like too much makeup on my face....and with bare minerals u dont have to put too much on and it will still give u a good coverage on ur face....its great.....ever since i have started using it, my face has not gotten any break outs from the use of it....i have not had any harm on my face from the use of bare minerals.....it really is a great make up.....if ur in USA and want to try it, go to ur mall, i got mine from my mall......and u can try it on completely on ur face before u buy it........i think bare minerals was worth the money i had spent.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.