Kkusum

confusion- pls clear it.

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 How did kusum find out that abhay was innocent and how did she help him, did i miss something?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sannakayani thumbnail

hi their,

to tell u the truth we dont have a clue how it all happend,

in one episode they show abhay and kkusum as enemies, n then in the other episode u c abhay taking kkusum home, n telling every one that kkusum was the one who helped him. so we dont have a clue what is happening, they never showed the bit where kkusum gets all the info to proves abhay innocent weird!!!!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dil ka rishta23

I think when she was having that nightmare she was recallnig everything that happened and what everone was saying.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anything can happen in this serial and it is ekta's remember. So we should stop using our head here....
Seeta thumbnail

yes....Abhay had also thrown his released paper from court on kusum's face & latter he says kusum helped him

Its more complicated then any suspense movie i have seen in my lifetime.

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seeta

yes....Abhay had also thrown his released paper from court on kusum's face & latter he says kusum helped him

Its more complicated then any suspense movie i have seen in my lifetime.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† give it up for EktaπŸ‘

bollyfreak thumbnail
we arent supposed to know yet...its suspense.............
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Then who is the Killer????

Abhay told to Aryamaan that he only killed Mahi. Then how he became innocent?πŸ˜•

Fully confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

dolly1211 thumbnail
Kkusum = Confusion πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pmahesh thumbnail

It is getting too silly and stupid, i hope ekta gets some sense and puts this story back on track- that is towards the end.

I read that tashu is going to be back soon- that means another six months atleast!!!!!!!!!!!😭

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

i think ekta messed up the story....and after wards realised that wat she has done....she seperated abbay and kusum!!!😲....so in a day she changed the whole story....so they are bak agian together.....thanks to her that she didn't streched it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

usko hum per reham aagia thora sa😳

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago