Fan Fictions

Unsaid Emotions - Part 2 uploaded!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

HhAaNnAa

IF-Rockerz

HhAaNnAa

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazy_khyati

Originally posted by Honii

khyati dear awesome mindblowing loved it ... Clap

continue soooon..can't wait more Tongue Smile

Sure Honii di!!!! The first part will be here anytimeSmile

khyati u can call me Hana ...wll b waiting 4 the first update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unsaid Emotions - Part 2 uploaded!!!!!!!! (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krazy_khyati

khyati dear awesome mindblowing loved it ... Clap

continue soooon..can't wait more Tongue Smile

Sure Honii di!!!! The first part will be here anytimeSmile

khyati u can call me Hana ...wll b waiting 4 the first update

Ok Hana!!! I'll try 'n' give out the Part1 today itselfSmile

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Unsaid Emotions - Part: 1

It's "Morning Bells" stadium, Goregaon, Mumbai. The stadium is silent not due to lack of audience, but due to a very crucial moment in the match. It's "Rogers" VS "Trendsetters" and the "Trendsetters" need just one more basket to win the match in the last 1 minute of the match.

A Girl in the audience: (With eyes closed) Wahe guru jee da khalsa, wahe guru jee di fateh…… (She opens her eyes and says softly) Yes!!! You can do it!!! Go for it!!!

Just then one of the players of the "Trendsetters", breaking 'n' cutting through the Rogers, dribbled the ball and as he was about to hit it into the basket, an opponent player stepped-in. He fell down but the ball bounced up.

The Girl: (Standing up out of anxiety) You can't let that go………get up!!!!!

The guy instantly got-up, smashed the falling ball and it straight went into the basket.

The Girl 'n' other supporters of Trendsetters: Yippeeeyyy!!!!

All came across the Basketball Court to congratulate the winners. The winning team just splashed into the mood of joy and the girl showed a thumbs-up to the guy who did the last basket.

By now you all must have guessed it but let me mention…………those were Sanya Raichand (Shveta Salve) and Aman Mathur (Rajeev Khandelwal)!!!! They continue their talks while walking down to their houses.

Sanya: I knew it!! Tum sambhal loge!!! But mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi, tere rehte match is mukaam tak pahuncha kaise???

Aman: Arre!!! Ho jaata hai, mai bhi to insaan hun, but all's well that ends well!!!

Sanya: Ok so Mr. Trendsetter!!! Yaad hai naa aaj Sunday hai???

Aman: Sunday??? Ye kya hota hai???

Sanya: Aman this is wrong, tumne promise kiya tha is Sunday hum bahar lunch karenge!!!

Aman: Haan haan pata hai!!! Bahar khane ka mauka chahiye madam ko. Figure dekha hai? Moti hoti jaa rahi hai.

Sanya: Tumko uski chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Uski chinta vo karega jo mujhe byah kar le jayega!!!

Aman: That's right!!! Poor guy!!!

Sanya: Ab apni ye stupid baatein band karoge please??

By this time, they were accelerating-up in "SG Apartments" lift…………The building where they live. As they reached the 7th Floor………That's right……..their flats were on the 7th Floor……….

Sanya: Get ready fast!!!

Aman: But Sanya jo log subah ke 8:00 baje lunch karte hain naa unhe restaurant wale Mental Asylum me free entry dete hain!!!!

Sanya: Arre!!!! Lunch se pehle hum kahiin aur nahi jaa sakte kya???

Aman: Sanya mujhe padhna hai, and you have no idea mujhe aur kya kya karna hai!!! So hum milenge theek 1:30. Tum tabtak please taiyaar rehna.

Sanya: Aman please!!! Just aaj, I promise phir kabhi zidd nahi karungi, but you have no idea aaj kitna special din hai!!!

Aman: Kyun, kya hai aaj???

Sanya: (With a sad expression) Kuch nahi!!! Tum jaao……mai theek 1:30 taiyaar rahungi. (Runs into her apartment and bags the door)

Aman: (Smiling) Aaj ka din bhi special hai, aur lunch bhi!!!! (Saying this, he too gets back to work)

In the house, Sanya is flipping through the channels and bangs the remote out-of-frustration.

Sanya: Aman kaise bhool gaya aaj kya hai??? Aise kaise kar sakta hai vo??? Ek vo he to hai jo………aur vo bhi??? Ab mai akele sab manage kaise karungi??? Pichle paanch saalon se vo mere saath chata hai, aaj kaise??? Exam tension??? No!! Aman itni tension to nahi leta ki vo……….

Just then her bell rang.

Sanya: (She sadly opens the door and sees a small child standing with a balloon in hand) Jee, kahiye???

The child just holds her hand and takes her to Aman's apartment.

Sanya: Arre tum mujhe yahan…………

Before she could say anything else, she had tears in her eyes seeing all the disabled children from St. Thomas Church enjoying their meal and Father standing there with contentment. He comes upto her………

Father: This was a real surprise my child. I know ki tum bhi shocked ho, par khush bhi ho, ho naa??? Ab jaao uski madad kara do kitchen me.

Sanya looked at him in amazement.

Father: Arre Aman!!! He is a real gem!!! Aur sach kahun, bahut tasty khaana banaya hai usne!!!!

Sanya ran to the kitchen and hugged Aman. Just then she realized that he was also crying.

Sanya: Tum kyun ro rahe ho??? Tum he to kehte the ki Aman Mathur ko koi rula nahi sakta, aur jisme vo baat hai, vohi tumhara pyaar hogi………

Aman: Sanya please haan!!! Kabhi dimaag se bhi kaam liya karo. Ab ye pyaaz mujhe rula raha hai to kya mai is se pyaar karunga??

Sanya 'n' Aman burst-out laughing.

Sanya: (Still laughing) Laao!!! Mai kaat deti hun……..Aman you are too much!!! Really, mai to at least tumhe kabhi nahi samajh paungi.

Aman: Tumhe takalluff lene ki zarurat bhi nahi hai. I hope jis se mai pyaar karun, vo aisa na kahe!!!

They both smiled at this and again got busy in preparations. It was Sanya's younger brother Suhaan's  Birthday, who was no more in this world. Since she was living away from her parents, she celebrated this day organizing lunch for the disabled orphans from St. Thomas Church in which, Aman every year helped her. But this year, he made it special, indeed, very special…………you saw how!!!!

By now you must have got a clear idea of the relationship shared by Aman 'n' Sanya………Hope you liked the first part, and I hope you like the ones coming in the near future. Stay tuned to know what Sandhya's life is all about, till then, this is Khyati signing-off…………Good-Bye………Take Care…………And be in touch as there's lot more left unsaid.

PRECAP: "Kyun hamesha mere saath aisa ho jaata hai!!! Mere sapne kyun poore nahi ho sakte??? Sirf isliye ki maine tumse shaadi kar le hai, kya mere saath-saath mere sapne bhi tumhare mohtaaj ho gaye hain???"

Edited by krazy_khyati - 10 April 2007 at 9:56am

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Dat is really intresting Khyati......Tooo guuud......Aman's a sweetheart.....BTW I luuuuuuv ur Heroine's name!!!!!! Wink
Waise looks like I m d first one to reply!!!Big smile
W8ing for d nxt part sweety!!

Edited by sanyamalhotra - 10 April 2007 at 9:57am

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanyamalhotra

Dat is really intresting Khyati......Tooo guuud......Aman's a sweetheart.....BTW I luuuuuuv ur Heroin's name!!!!!! Wink
W8ing for d nxt part sweety!!

Thanks for liking my work Sanya!!!! Aur haan........I'd like to confess ki heroine ka naam aapke naam pe he rakha gaya hai!!! I was thinking ki hum Shveta ko kya naam den just then while browsing through IF got you and I wrote Sanya!!!! I'm glad you liked itSmile

HhAaNnAa

IF-Rockerz

HhAaNnAa

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wow wow wow khyati deear kya part likha tha tooo toooo gooood mazaaa agaya parneh mein...bohot hi rapchik..pehle socha sanya aur aman ka rishta kuch aur hai shayad pyar beech mein aasakta hai lekin nain unka rishta th kuch aur hi hai sab se alag they are like best buddds and trying to avoid love to come in between and break their friendship Big smile
great contnue sooon Clap

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Clap Clap WOWWW!!! Clap Clap
Khyatuuuuu....dat was AMAZING!!!! Clap
awwww.....Amans such a sweetheart...he reminds me of Aman of Kal ho na ho Wink Embarrassed ...d char SRK played....dis is jus so cutee!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
LUVED it loads!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

AWESUM AWESUM AWESUM!!! Embarrassed
i cant waiittt 4 more!!! Embarrassed

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Clap very nice part dear......loveed it...........continue soon!!!!!!

luv,
vandu Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top