Fan Fictions

Unsaid Emotions - Part 2 uploaded!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unsaid Emotions - Part 2 uploaded!!!!!!!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveroses95

Goldie

iloveroses95

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hey nice!plz cont soon

***$aRa***

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged
this time im going to read your fic fully..awesome beginning do continue!! Big smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:43am | IP Logged
khyatu dearest....yaar you have started a new fic and me here with my comments.... yaar first of all me too happy you have started a new fanfic.. i was really missing your writings... i saw the promo and the begining was totally awesome......and yaar me sure this fic of your's will be as rocking as LYF.... you are mind blowingggggggggggg... Clap well u must be wondering how i saw the promo when the audio of my system is not working.. i saw it without the volume.. khud ko rokh hii nahii paayi....ab please start the fanfic soon.. will be waiting eagerly.... Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 25 March 2007 at 7:44am

nm16

nm16

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:55am | IP Logged
promo is awesome. Just cant wait for the FF to begin.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:59am | IP Logged
love the promo video! wonder who sweta is tho.. like rajeev's wat....   well i can wait for u to answer through ur fanfic.. start soonn!!

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iloveroses95

hey nice!plz cont soon

***$aRa***

Thanks for liking it. The wait will soon be over!!

Originally posted by devilangel

this time im going to read your fic fully..awesome beginning do continue!! Big smile

Thanks Shreyasi dear........I'll surely continue soonSmile

Originally posted by sun_423

khyatu dearest....yaar you have started a new fic and me here with my comments.... yaar first of all me too happy you have started a new fanfic.. i was really missing your writings... i saw the promo and the begining was totally awesome......and yaar me sure this fic of your's will be as rocking as LYF.... you are mind blowingggggggggggg... Clap well u must be wondering how i saw the promo when the audio of my system is not working.. i saw it without the volume.. khud ko rokh hii nahii paayi....ab please start the fanfic soon.. will be waiting eagerly.... Big smile

Di aap bhi naa...........Vaise hume bahut acha laga ki aapne dekha, ab usic ke saath bhi dekh leejiyega!!! I hope aapko story achi lageSmile

Originally posted by nm16

promo is awesome. Just cant wait for the FF to begin.

Thanks for liking it..........It will soon be started!!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by brainychild92

love the promo video! wonder who sweta is tho.. like rajeev's wat....   well i can wait for u to answer through ur fanfic.. start soonn!!

Your question will soon be answered!!!! I'm glad you liked it......Thanks a lott.Smile

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 2:31am | IP Logged

*~*Unsaid Emotions: Character Profile*~*

Aman Mathur

A Law Student in his final year........Aman is a happy-go-lucky person. Values life 'n' time to it's core. Alone in this world, he's all by himself. Has no one in his life except for his best friend and next-door neighbour Sanya.

Sandhya Roy

Caught in the trap of an unhappy arranged marriage, Sandhya is a Fashion Designer by profession but had to forgo her talent for the betterment of her relationship wih her husband 'n' in-laws. Though the most pampered daughter-in-law of the house, her relationship with her husband is not the way she dremt it to be. Though not worse, it's not good either.

Aditya Samarth

A journalist by profession, Aditya is somewhat frustrated by his work. Each time he gets a true story for his channel, it's edited telecast leaves him unsatisfied. With hopes of being able to show unedited truth to the world, he's living his life away from his rich parents who never wanted him to step out of their nutshell.

Sanya Raichand

Sweet, beautiful and happening personality is what defines Sanya the best. Always has someone or the other falling for her except Aman, who is her best friend 'n' neighbour. Working in a call-centre "Hello", she believes in living life to the fullest.

So these were the lead characters of my story. I'll be introducing more as the story flows. Syat hooked, the first part may strike anytime......

With Love 'n' Best Wishes

Khyati

Edited by krazy_khyati - 27 March 2007 at 2:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top