Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Good points

• I became an IF addict and stayed on it for 3 months
  • I got to know about the different personalities -- i mean like coming to know the existence of a vast amount of personalities
  • It was entertaining

Bad points

• Showing all that happened in BB on the last day embarassing the contestants and their family members
  • Separating some friends (DT & Rahul and to some extent Rupali and Ravi)

I can only think that much for now. Will be back if i can think of anything else!

macksaini thumbnail
people were bad with rakhi
Edited by macksaini - 17 years ago
Superstar2012 thumbnail
Good Points:

It was entertaining and it meant that my sister (anon) did not budge from the Tv 😆

Bad Points: She used to kick me of the PC so she could check who got out on Friday nights. 😆

Originally posted by: Superstar2012

Good Points:

It was entertaining and it meant that my sister (anon) did not budge from the Tv 😆

Bad Points: She used to kick me of the PC so she could check who got out on Friday nights. 😆

😲 OMG, this is soo untrue..............😡

karruuu thumbnail
good points - came to know such a nice human being as rupali. 😊 saw that people with a gud heart still exist in this world and ppl who will do things for others without any selfish motives are still there. 🤗 rups!!
rupali and carols frndship was good.
it was gud to see the never dying spirits in people.

bad points so mny
for starters it was bad to see ppl pointing fingers on others when they themselves wre notthing fr eg kash calling rahul a looser
ppl allways trying to back stab eg amit sadh
thse celebs trying to malignate others gud names without thinking about their families outside eg deepak tijori
allways mistrusting each other eg ravi

but still iam very happy that i got to know two absolutely marvellous ppl in bigg boss as well as sum ppl at this forum 😛
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superstar2012

Good Points:

ROTFL!!🤣 nice meeting you anon's sister!😃

Originally posted by: *dels*

ROTFL!!🤣 nice meeting you anon's sister!😃

Oh nooo, its not nice meeting her....😆 Dont fall for it Dels!!!!😆

asmauk thumbnail
good point was that all my cousins were hooked on it so on the eviction night we used to get together and watch that episode together evry week without fail....it was so good to see how different people cud live together

bad point is that it has ended 😭 because me and my cousins dont get together more often now 😭 😭

😛   ðŸ˜› 😛