Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yashna9

Groupbie

yashna9

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hi guys...

its yeeshika here...hey i rly need this advice...so here it goes...i like this guy and he's a friend,i talk to him and everything but the problem is that there's abt 9 years age gap...i no im crazy but wen u fall in love u dont look at age and everything...there's abt 9-10 people who nos abt it...and i dont want him 2 find out from them...so wat sud i do?

hey i wud rly appreciate if u lot cud give me some advice....

love
yeeshika
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help....wat do i do?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
ok..um i guess 13 right(thats wut it says in ur slam book)...and i guess the guy u like is around 21 or 22?
well i know ppl say age doesn't matter in luv n blah blah but age does matter to an extent!

do u rly think a guy who's like 21 yr old would like a 13 yr old girl??i mean think about it..don't you think he will probably fall for someone his age..?chances are he doesnt think of u that way..u no

besides are u sure its love?it could just be a crush which will fade away soon .. since ur only 13!!

perhaps wait for sometime n see if ur feelings change for him or not....but to very honest if i were you i would just be friends with this guy n not get romantically involved with him cuz hes too old n ur way too young.even if u guys do get together the pair will look very odd so forget bout him.just a suggestion.
Embarrassed

Junglee_Sher

IF-Dazzler

Junglee_Sher

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Just go and talk to him, don't waste time! Time once gone never comes back, understand the importance of time. Time is more precious than money

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:18am | IP Logged
My suggestion is…..dont talk to this guy or meet him for some days…..maybe even some weeks…. jus try n avoid him…. maybe get urself busy into something else that u like….. But not him….

This way u'll realize whether u actually love this guy seriously or is it jus a crush!! If its jus a crush…I m sure u'll get over it by avoiding him…but if its true love.. then u need to find out what he feels for u…. obviously after u avoiding him…he too will realize that…..

i m sorry if I sounded rude Embarrassed ….but I think u really need to know…whether its true love or jus a crush…

spiderz_web

Groupbie

spiderz_web

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i agree with her^

age does matter if its a crush, i dnt wana be rude, bt this is the fact, 1st u find out wether its love or crush,

i also think its jst a crush, i can jst say tht u will be hurt later ahead in ur life, if u keep goin on with the thinking tht its love, if its a crush

and as u r 13 as said above thn u should jst go on with ur life, dnt stuck ur self in all this, u r jst 13 find some1 of ur age, come on yaar 3-4yrs gap is also a big thing and its like 9 yrs, tht guy is fully mature to get married,

y r u wastin ur time, u hav lot of things to do, studies, family, friends, and the most beautiful thing in the world school life!!!!!!!!!, enjoy it to the maximum, u will miss these days later on, so dnt waste any moment of ur life, enjoy, if u dnt belive me thn ask those who hav finished thier school, dnt waste ur time, do wat u r supposed to do, tht is wat i can say, rest all is up to u

srry for being rude!!!!!

tc wish u luck

-raj

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I agree. Do your best to forget him. Yes love is blind and does ignore age at times, but dear, this is not possible. And this is just a teen-age crush. Trust me u will get over him soon. Find a guy of ur age and start wid him! Preety soon u will realize that its for ur best intrests. Also if there is such a huge age gap b/w u too, that means he might want something more in a relationship. And he might pressurise u. So its best to forget him. Dunt break ur friendship with him, but yes, let go of him. The maxiumum age gap u shud have with a guy is abt 5 years. Not more. However when u turn older this age gap can increase. Maybe aft a few years u can think abt dis guy. But not now. Smile

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
well i believe everyone has already said the needy.

but yeh girl, ur 13...and i know right now you're probably hating all of us for sayin that "you're too young" but trust us, you'll understand it soon enough Tongue

anyways, you're 13...at the onset of puberty, hormonal imbalances and stuff...so dont just think that coz he's the first guy ur attracted to, that u love him.

come on girl, there shud be other things you should be concentratin on! lol i memba when i was 13...i think i was still watchin cartoons! LOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged
^lol…same here…n I was like…love?? crush?? Confused Vo kya hota hai??? Embarrassed Confused Confused Something which I ask even now…hehhehe LOL LOL LOL

^^btw raj….

r u the same spider from .in????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top