:::Suggestions-Ideas-Help-/Post here:::

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Salaam Namaste Friends,

I have seen that many people are active this forum..so me and kothra have decided to have some fun activites in this forum 😛

Some few thingz that we are already having right now:

Member of the Week: motw is the one who helps and is active in the forum..participates in the activities that we have 😛

Discussion of the Week: We will post a topic every week where we can discuss it. Me or Kothra will post it every week 😃

Game of the Week: As you all know that i posted GOTW last week and i have seen many people are liking itt..thatz really good 😊.

New activites that will start next week:

Guess the Next Motw: We will give you some hints of the person who will be our next motw and you guys have to give us the username and the name of that person..whoever got it..will get a prize...it will be a lot fun...i got that idea from kajjal and Kulvaddhu forum..all credit goes to them 😛

If anybody have any other ideas or suggestions to make our forum active..please post it here..dont make separate topics 😛

If anybody needs help..do post it here..someone will help u for sure 😛 😛

Luv
Ayesha

Edited by ayeshag - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafah thumbnail
wow ashu..thatz a wonderful idea!I love it..yeah our kbc3 forum has been very active..but i am less active here..
also we shud have a contest of week..which shud be only for a week or such..
and in occassions like holi/diwali/christmas..we shud have a huge contest..where there will be teams!that wud make our forum really really really active u c! 😉
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: diyafah

wow ashu..thatz a wonderful idea!I love it..yeah our kbc3 forum has been very active..but i am less active here..
also we shud have a contest of week..which shud be only for a week or such..
and in occassions like holi/diwali/christmas..we shud have a huge contest..where there will be teams!that wud make our forum really really really active u c! 😉

thatz an awesomee idea...yea..we will have a lott of stuff..when diwali,christmas, or holi will comeee..dont worry..stay tuneddd 😃
diyafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshag

thatz an awesomee idea...yea..we will have a lott of stuff..when diwali,christmas, or holi will comeee..dont worry..stay tuneddd 😃

thanx..btw..the caption contest results r declared..on?????😳