Kaun Banega Crorepati 3 (KBC3)  with SRK

India-Forums

:::Suggestions-Ideas-Help-/Post here:::

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Salaam Namaste Friends,

I have seen that many people are active this forum..so me and kothra have decided to have some fun activites in this forum Tongue

Some few thingz that we are already having right now:

Member of the Week: motw is the one who helps and is active in the forum..participates in the activities that we have Tongue

Discussion of the Week: We will post a topic every week where we can discuss it. Me or Kothra will post it every week Big smile

Game of the Week: As you all know that i posted GOTW last week and i have seen many people are liking itt..thatz really good Smile.

New activites that will start next week:

Guess the Next Motw: We will give you some hints of the person who will be our next motw and you guys have to give us the username and the name of that person..whoever got it..will get a prize...it will be a lot fun...i got that idea from kajjal and Kulvaddhu forum..all credit goes to them Tongue

If anybody have any other ideas or suggestions to make our forum active..please post it here..dont make separate topics Tongue

If anybody needs help..do post it here..someone will help u for sure Tongue Tongue

Luv
Ayesha

Edited by ayeshag - 24 March 2007 at 2:18pm

diyafah IF-Rockerz
diyafah
diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 3:43am | IP Logged
wow ashu..thatz a wonderful idea!I love it..yeah our kbc3 forum has been very active..but i am less active here..
also we shud have a contest of week..which shud be only for a week or such..
and in occassions like holi/diwali/christmas..we shud have a huge contest..where there will be teams!that wud make our forum really really really active u c! Wink
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyafah

wow ashu..thatz a wonderful idea!I love it..yeah our kbc3 forum has been very active..but i am less active here..
and in occassions like holi/diwali/christmas..we shud have a huge contest..where there will be teams!that wud make our forum really really really active u c! Wink

thatz an awesomee idea...yea..we will have a lott of stuff..when diwali,christmas, or holi will comeee..dont worry..stay tuneddd Big smile
diyafah IF-Rockerz
diyafah
diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshag

Originally posted by diyafah

thatz an awesomee idea...yea..we will have a lott of stuff..when diwali,christmas, or holi will comeee..dont worry..stay tuneddd Big smile
thanx..btw..the caption contest results r declared..on?????Embarrassed 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top