Life after Guns N Roses

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Amit Sadh
Even though his last show, Guns N Roses (Star One), has been taken off air, Amit Sadh, who played a crooner with a dual personality, isn't sitting idle.

Sadh recently bagged two lead roles on shows to be launched on Sahara and Sony. And his relationship with longtime girlfriend Neeru Bajwa is going rock-steady.

Action adventure

I have always been very choosy about the work I take on. Guns N Roses went off air over a month ago, but I didn't get panicky or insecure about not knowing what to do next. I waited for the right shows to come my way.

I will be doing a show on Sahara One; it is an action adventure show set in the heart of the city. It has elements of reality in it. My second show is on Sony, where I play one of three sons.

Kirron Kher is my mother and it revolves around my relationship with her and my brothers. In the past, I have been offered lots of melodramatic, stereotypical roles, but always resisted doing them. I don't like too much drama; I choose things that really excite me.

On not being paid by his ex-producer

I had a great time doing Guns N Roses that's where I met Neeru, so I am grateful for the show.

But I didn't share a healthy relationship with my producer, Shrishti Behl Arya. After giving everything to that show, in the end, I was treated disrespectfully.

Apparently, Shrishti is telling other producers not to give Neeru and me work. I have learnt that she is sending them messages asking them to stay away from me, saying I am a troublemaker. Even Goldie Behl had issues with me when Neeru and I started living together.

He would ask me why we were staying under the same roof, when it was none of his business. I have not been paid for the show after it ended.

There are many other actors that Shrishti's production house, Rose Audio Visuals, hasn't paid. When I checked with Shrishti, she said Star One has no money to pay you guys.

Neeru and I know in what conditions we worked for the show. But I ignored everything, because I always like to look at the positive side. In the past, I have had creative differences with Ekta Kapoor as well; but when it came to payment, there was no one as professional as her.

Even though I left her show, she paid me every bit for my work. Thankfully, my relations with my other producers are solid. They trust me and know what I am worth.

On marriage to Neeru Bajwa

The day I proposed to Neeru, I told her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She's the best thing to have happened to me. As I said, had it not been for Guns N Roses, I may have not have met her. We are living together right now, and plan to tie the knot very soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life after Guns N Roses" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

thanx !!!!!!

why does this guy have problem with most of the producers ?Confused

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 21 July 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged
no..idea..Confused

Post Reply New Post