Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

will prerna forgive bajaj for what he did (Page 2)

Poll Question: yes

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
83 [52.20%]
1 [0.63%]
72 [45.28%]
3 [1.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Well said!! I agree that anurag doubted prerana though she was in love with him and was his wife- also she was the mother of his child. On the other hand, bajaj knew that prerana was madly in love with anurag (she got married to him just to save anurag), she was married to him and now has two children from him.

Bajaj has made mistake but either they have been made when he still did not know about his love for prerana (that is before he changed for the better) or by chance (like in madhavi- it was an unintended mistake). He loves her and she loves him and that should settle all matters once and for all.

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I'm getting sick of them showing Anurag as this "nek" guy who is doing all this for his love!!! He's actually quite selfish!! I mean in today's episode(Dec 7th) he did tell prerna that bajaj saved her but y does he have to go around like a hero without bandaging his hand!!! He just wants sympathy so he goes around with his burned hand!

And is Prerna really that helpless a female!! everyone in the hotel is running out on their own 2 feet but Ms. Delicate Darling just stands and screams and finally has to be carried out either by bajaj or Anurag!

BTW where has Sneha disappeared? Prerna was yelling for her in the hotel and after that nobody cares to think about her even!!! What kinda parents are these people???

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:51am | IP Logged
really no sign of sneha...anurag is saying things but when really matters, like when in hospital bajaj directs him to go inside...he blindly went and trying to show us that he wants bajaj & prerna together and jst as galactic4_1000 said roaming around like a lost romeo...just how low can one go just to gain sympathy and as usual being there just a few seconds before bajaj everytime...what abt when bajaj was always there 4 prerna ????why didn't anu tag along everywhere??????????????????amusing scenario this of anurag
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged
by the way how did vishaka know that it was anurag & not prerna that saved prerna????why is this saving by anurag given so much importance???didn't bajaj save prerna from worse scenario by just being there 4 her when she was getting herself mentally killed when hurt by anurag's lack of trust ?? Does anurag know that???by the way i felt that in today's episode that prerna just cares for bajaj but does not love him passionately
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:05am | IP Logged

seriously i dont understand anurag!! On the one hand he gives big bhashans of how he will sacrifice his love for Prerna and on the other hand whenever Prerna is not looking he clearly shows his feelings for her!!!

What the hell!! And his whole family is so selfish and dumb!! Prerna doesnt want to marry anurag(atleast she claims so) but still these people want to marry anurag and prerna!! Dont they care about the feelings of anyone else but their stuuupppiddd son!! Especially Mohini....she's the reason he was separated from prerna in the first place and even when they were married she created misunderstandings between them!!        Now what is she upto!!!

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
You guys are all saying nagative things about anurag...Yah agree that he didnt trust prerna when they were married cas he saw those pics of her with Mr.Bajaj... it was stupid of him not to trust her ...i hate it especially when he listens to his mom...i agree with you all about this....But even Mr.Bajaj has made mistakes...I mean he didnt trust her when him and Prerna was married and also now when she was helping Anurag...Also he married her cas he was selfish...Yah Ok that he has changed right now and tht he really truely loves her and that she gave him pain but that does not justify him sleeping with Madvi...basically he cheated on her...and i would never forgive a man who cheats on me...the only thing i am trying to say is that Anurag is not the only one who made mistakes...Don't get me wrong, i love Mr.Bajaj...I am just saying the facts....

Go to top