Fashion and Beauty

~*~Our very first....TOTR!! ~*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaD

Originally posted by bollycrazy

heyyy agen divya!!! am bak wit some qs for u Embarrassed You remembered... Big smile u remembered too!! LOL n totally agree btw!! less is definitely more Clap Big smile

now for my qs...

1 - Wts the one accessory u never leave ur house witout... hmmm. i'd say either a pair of cute earrings or my watch.

2 - Wts ur view on brands.. big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes?? I think that its just the marketing of these items that have made them into what they are. Some of the designs that these houses come up with are definitely not what an average person would EVER be caught dead in. yehh!! like i see them in the store.. n its jst like.. who wud wear tht!! willingly!!Confused So to me, its just a name. I don't think they are better than others. Just because something is expensive, that doesn't make it better or of a higher quality than other items, though most of the time they are of significantly good quality. Sometimes, I do buy a branded item or 2, but its purely an ego thing, not because I need it, more because its so gorgoeus that I "have to have it"! LOL

3 - do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops? I think that looking nice has more to do with your attitude, and personal grooming that what u r wearing. I may be wearing a gorgeous Dior suit, but my hair will be unbrushed, sloppy make up, i will still look terrible. being clean and neat, having an open face with a ready smile is what makes someone look good to me. great answer!! Clap However, I do make the effort. Sometimes (ok, TWICE) I do run to the shops in my pj's Embarrassed if i need something urgently enough, tho I generally do make an effort. I make sure I'm neat, etc before leaving the house. The way u dress is a statement to others about what u think of yourself, Clap awesome answer agen!! n totally agree!!  if u don't bother, it transmits that msg to others... looking good, whether its wearing brand names, or not, goes a long way in making a statement about yourself.

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans / Skirt Jeans
Flip flops / Trainers  Trainers
Blue / Red Blue
Earrings / Necklace Earrings. ( i have an Aum chain (will be replaced by my mangalsutra) and a Kanti that is always on)

thts all i can come up wit atm.. loll!! waiting for ur answers Embarrassed

kansha x

Thanks Kansha... very nice q's. It was fun answering them...hope u enjoy the answers!

awesome answers divya!!! Clap loved reading them Big smile x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Our very first....TOTR!! ~*~ (Page 5)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Divya, I'll get back to those answers pretty soon but in my last post I forogt to congratulate you on your engagement so I wanted to go ahead and do that now!

Okay I have one more question, if not too personal...

Can you share with us how your "fiance" proposed?! Embarrassed

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reema_J

Hey Divya, I'll get back to those answers pretty soon but in my last post I forogt to congratulate you on your engagement so I wanted to go ahead and do that now!

Aaaaaaw! Thanks so much Reema! You are soooooo sweet! I really appreciate this... btw!~ Your sole purpose of being on IF is making each and every MOTW squirm... isn't it?!? LOL LOL Don't worry , tis ok, I'll answer you...Embarrassed

My then boyfriend LOL took me to Cape Town for my bday last yr  and the moment we landed, we drove to Table mountain from the airport. Normally, he is not the type to ever carry a bag, or anything, but he insisted on carrying those satchel type bags that sling across ur chest, he said he wanted to keep all our tickets safe on him at all times, I was like whatever? But I forgot about it soon... (dumb me huh)Confused We walked around for a bit. and then we stopped on the highest point, I took out the camera and was taking pictures. he took the camera and acted like he was gonna take a pic. he clicked me then told me to sit down on a rock just there, i sat down and was looking at the beach, expecting him to take  pic. he told me close my eyes and then when i opened them he was on one knee in front of me grinning and holding the most gorgeous ring i have ever seen out to me...Embarrassed He asked if I would marry him (though he said much more, this is just an edited version)LOL. I burst into tears and jumped him LOL He was like hello... would u mind answering me,  i said yes like a million times... we were both sitting on table mountain, crying  happy tears and holding onto each other... it was the best i could ever have dreamt of... ple were staring. when i hugged him and said yes, ple started clapping, and we looked around in such suprise, it was so funny...LOL

There... u happy Reema?LOL Any other questions I will answer with pleasure... WinkEmbarrassed

Have a good day...Hug

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

awesome answers divya!!! Clap loved reading them Big smile x

Aaw... thanks Kansha! Smile  X

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged
That was soo sweet of him to do to! Big smile

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Aaaaaaw! Thanks so much Reema! You are soooooo sweet! I really appreciate this... btw!~ Your sole purpose of being on IF is making each and every MOTW squirm... isn't it?!? LOL LOL Don't worry , tis ok, I'll answer you...Embarrassed

My then boyfriend LOL took me to Cape Town for my bday last yr  and the moment we landed, we drove to Table mountain from the airport. Normally, he is not the type to ever carry a bag, or anything, but he insisted on carrying those satchel type bags that sling across ur chest, he said he wanted to keep all our tickets safe on him at all times, I was like whatever? But I forgot about it soon... (dumb me huh)Confused We walked around for a bit. and then we stopped on the highest point, I took out the camera and was taking pictures. he took the camera and acted like he was gonna take a pic. he clicked me then told me to sit down on a rock just there, i sat down and was looking at the beach, expecting him to take  pic. he told me close my eyes and then when i opened them he was on one knee in front of me grinning and holding the most gorgeous ring i have ever seen out to me...Embarrassed He asked if I would marry him (though he said much more, this is just an edited version)LOL. I burst into tears and jumped him LOL He was like hello... would u mind answering me,  i said yes like a million times... we were both sitting on table mountain, crying  happy tears and holding onto each other... it was the best i could ever have dreamt of... ple were staring. when i hugged him and said yes, ple started clapping, and we looked around in such suprise, it was so funny...LOL

There... u happy Reema?LOL Any other questions I will answer with pleasure... WinkEmbarrassed

Have a good day...Hug

Awwww how cute!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh, and yes... congratulations on your engagement =) Big smile

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
That was adorable Divya and yes... I'm happy! EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Reema_J - 29 March 2007 at 9:03am

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Have a good day...Hug

That was sooo cute.....congrats for your engagement dear....btw lovely answer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top