Fashion and Beauty

~*~Our very first....TOTR!! ~*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your generous well wishes! I am sure to have an awesome week with friends like u guys around... Hope u all have a fantastic week! Wink

I have been so busy since Thursday, so I'm really sorry for all the late responses... but, I have finally answered all the q's! Big smile Which were indeed incredibly enjoyable, I must say. Some really made me think... And I know there will be more...Ouch   So, I'm preparing myself! LOL LOL LOL

xXx  DiVyA Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Our very first....TOTR!! ~*~ (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by umi82990

oh awesome!!

well i have questions for you!! Embarrassed

Thanks Umi...Sweet questionnaire...

Here r ur answers:

1. First film... Geez! I so cannot remember that, Was probably Old Macdonald's farm or something, but if u were to ask first film that was memorable and made an impact, it would be "Not without my daughter". Yes, very contreversial, but hard hitting.

2. Hmmm... I will be fair here, I have many of these, First one, When my dad gave me my own set of house keys, later when he gave me his car keys  LOL My Prom night, My sisters wedding, My graduation and most recently my engagement.

3. Hmmm... its a toss up between Bollywood and Hollywood, Tho I'm leaning towards Bollywood...

4. Last yr's - my 22nd - My fiance proposed to me Embarrassed

5. 22 - Don't worry, its not too personal.

6. Hmmm... personality sketch: Lets see... sweet! Embarrassed fiercely loyal, caring, genuine, quick tempered, dry wit, sometimes very sarcastic, i have my crazy moods, funny, intense, friendly, extrovert...Smile

7. My parents, and I have 2 siblings - 1 bro and 1 sis.

8. I love my parents the most (both of them)

9. I am registered on a few, but only active on IF, I have no internet life beyond IF LOL

10. My mother

11. Dancing

12. Difficult... umm, at the moment, I'd say Way back into Love from Music and Lyrics

13. At the moment Music and Lyrics.

14. Blue

15. Sonu Nigam

16. Yikes! Too many... Tho, Maybe the Bhagavad Gita, I try to read a chapter every day

17. Hmm, again too difficult! LOL

18. Hmmm... these r so difficult! Cry Ok, I would say to be a good person, morally and religiously, to be successful in both my career and my personal life. To never hurt my parents and to be an understanding wife and an excellent mom some day.Embarrassed

About IF:

First friend: Leena (Jigglypuff)

Best friend: Kal-el and Mehak

Helpful member: Fairy Angel (Parita) and Sree

Most Bhakwaas... : Do i have to say?Confused This person has my address and may set a target on me! OMG!! I think I just gave it away... *Divya turns and runs for her life*

Fave section: Sindoor, SP and recently Fashion and beauty

Why I joined IF: I was looking for updates for Piya ka ghar and came across IF - I've been hooked since! Embarrassed

Like most about IF: I love the fact tht its about meeting people. And when u do meet ple, they don't judge u, and if they do, they judge u only based on intellectual std's - what u say and how u speak. Not looks. Which is very important to me.

---

Thanks Umi... very nice q's... U call that brief?!? Sleepy Its waaaayyy past my bed time now! LOL They looked very short when I readthro them... then I had to ANSWER them! LOL Thanks again...

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
heyyy agen divya!!! am bak wit some qs for u Embarrassed n totally agree btw!! less is definitely more Clap Big smile

now for my qs...

1 - Wts the one accessory u never leave ur house witout...

2 - Wts ur view on brands.. big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes??

3 - do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops?

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans / Skirt
Flip flops / Trainers
Blue / Red
Earrings / Necklace

thts all i can come up wit atm.. loll!! waiting for ur answers Embarrassed

kansha x

Edited by bollycrazy - 25 March 2007 at 3:04pm

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Congrats Divya!!

Here are the questions from me

1. What is that one beauty/makeup article you simply cannot live without?

2.Does most of what you wear consist of neutral colors (blacks, whites, beiges, earth tones, etc) or do you mostly wear bright colored clothing (any color on the color pallete other than the mentioned neutrals)?

3. What is your fav. body spray/ perfume

4.What do you want to change about yourself? .

Thats all from me!! Enjoy your hot seat dear
luv
Vanshita

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Congrats Divya! Big smile Sorry... I'm a lil' late! Embarrassed

Well, since I've gotten to know you through my "shoe fanatics" topic, let's talk about... shoes! Wink

1. Of all the shoes in your closet, if you could choose only ONE pair to keep, which pair would it be and why [a description would be appreciated... hehe]?!

2. Which color are most of your shoes?!

3. Diesel or Skechers?! Why?!

4. Pointy-toe or Peep-toe?! Why?!

5. Do you like patent leather pumps?! Do you own any?! If yes, in which colors?!

6. Describe your funkiest pair of shoes!

7. If given money to buy either Manolo Blahnik's or Jimmy Choo's, which would you prefer to purchase and why?!

8. Which brand of shoes do you own the most of?!

9. Do you really not own even ONE pair of flip-flops?!

10. If I was visiting SA and wanted to go shoe shopping, which local shoe store would you advise me to visit [remember... I too prefer heels and fancy shoes as compared to sneakers and flats]?!

Okay... I guess that's enough for now! Big smile

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollycrazy

heyyy agen divya!!! am bak wit some qs for u Embarrassed You remembered... Big smile n totally agree btw!! less is definitely more Clap Big smile

now for my qs...

1 - Wts the one accessory u never leave ur house witout... hmmm. i'd say either a pair of cute earrings or my watch.

2 - Wts ur view on brands.. big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes?? I think that its just the marketing of these items that have made them into what they are. Some of the designs that these houses come up with are definitely not what an average person would EVER be caught dead in. So to me, its just a name. I don't think they are better than others. Just because something is expensive, that doesn't make it better or of a higher quality than other items, though most of the time they are of significantly good quality. Sometimes, I do buy a branded item or 2, but its purely an ego thing, not because I need it, more because its so gorgoeus that I "have to have it"! LOL

3 - do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops? I think that looking nice has more to do with your attitude, and personal grooming that what u r wearing. I may be wearing a gorgeous Dior suit, but my hair will be unbrushed, sloppy make up, i will still look terrible. being clean and neat, having an open face with a ready smile is what makes someone look good to me. However, I do make the effort. Sometimes (ok, TWICE) I do run to the shops in my pj's Embarrassed if i need something urgently enough, tho I generally do make an effort. I make sure I'm neat, etc before leaving the house. The way u dress is a statement to others about what u think of yourself, if u don't bother, it transmits that msg to others... looking good, whether its wearing brand names, or not, goes a long way in making a statement about yourself.

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans / Skirt Jeans
Flip flops / Trainers  Trainers
Blue / Red Blue
Earrings / Necklace Earrings. ( i have an Aum chain (will be replaced by my mangalsutra) and a Kanti that is always on)

thts all i can come up wit atm.. loll!! waiting for ur answers Embarrassed

kansha x

Thanks Kansha... very nice q's. It was fun answering them...hope u enjoy the answers!

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_wings

Congrats Divya!!

Here are the questions from me

1. What is that one beauty/makeup article you simply cannot live without? Gloss

2.Does most of what you wear consist of neutral colors (blacks, whites, beiges, earth tones, etc) or do you mostly wear bright colored clothing (any color on the color pallete other than the mentioned neutrals)? A bit of both actually, though I do find myself wearing lots of black and blue.

3. What is your fav. body spray/ perfume Lacoste - Touch of Pink

4.What do you want to change about yourself? My height. I am short - at work, ple try to take advantage of me because I look like a kid, but hey! It gets me entrance into places at a kids rate!Wink

Thats all from me!! Enjoy your hot seat dear
luv
Vanshita

Thanks Vanshita... nice q's!

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reema_J

Congrats Divya! Big smile Sorry... I'm a lil' late! Embarrassed REEMAAAAAAAA! My partner in crime! Its ok sweety, Better late than never right? Wink

Well, since I've gotten to know you through my "shoe fanatics" topic, let's talk about... shoes! Wink  Oooh! Yes! My fave fashion accessory!Embarrassed

1. Of all the shoes in your closet, if you could choose only ONE pair to keep, which pair would it be and why [a description would be appreciated... hehe]?! OMG! This is by far the MOST difficult question ever asked. And I really cannot answer it. Ok, If I had to choose one, it would be only in an emergency situation right? Cos in any other circumstance I would NEVER leave any of my sweethearts behind LOLSoooo I guess I would run out in which ever pair I have on at that moment! LOL LOL LOL Or I'd die trying to save them all!

2. Which color are most of your shoes?! Black

3. Diesel or Skechers?! Why?! Hmmm... Sketchers. I have more Sketchers and their styles are much more funky than Diesel. Also, Sketchers make some really cute sandals and some funky sneakers.

4. Pointy-toe or Peep-toe?! Why?!  Depends where I'm going. Though, probably pointy toe, its more me!

5. Do you like patent leather pumps?! Do you own any?! If yes, in which colors?! Yes I do like them, though I only have 1 in white and a few in black.

6. Describe your funkiest pair of shoes! LOL This is such a Reema question! LOL Ok, Its a knee high boot, that I only wear with jeans. I have a pair in black and a pair in white cos I love them so much  Embarrassed Its zip up and it has 3 silver buckles going up the sides... way hot, and kicking! ?They look wicked! Wink

7. If given money to buy either Manolo Blahnik's or Jimmy Choo's, which would you prefer to purchase and why?!  Definitely Jimmy choo's. They are sooo hot! Embarrassed Their designs are simply stunning, there is no other word for them. Very rarely have I come across a pair of Jimmy Choo's that I have not fallen in love with... wish I could buy them all! Embarrassed

8. Which brand of shoes do you own the most of?! Sissy Boy, Me too, Nine West and Sketchers.

9. Do you really not own even ONE pair of flip-flops?!  No! Well, I do own one pair that look similiar to flip flops, but its silver with silver beads across the straps...so I would NEVER wear them to the beach... LOL   do they count as flops? Confused

10. If I was visiting SA and wanted to go shoe shopping, which local shoe store would you advise me to visit [remember... I too prefer heels and fancy shoes as compared to sneakers and flats]?!  I would personally fetch you and drive you to my shoe heaven... its called DSO - Designer Shoe Outlet... They're stockists of all international  and national brands and I very rarely walk out empty handed (which is very bad) So I try not to visit too often LOL They have the most perfect shoes, whether you're looking for casuals, evening footwear, boots, you name it, they have it... definitely a shoe heaven for you and me Embarrassed

Okay... I guess that's enough for now! Big smile

Thanks Reema...Yes! Thats enough LOL these were definitely fun!Wink 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top