Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: cheeky_pari

i'm now sure that mehru is police woman in tpm...

My prediction:

i think she came to ashir and faraz house according to her plan and also she got married to faraz as well... in short words she is scerect detective who is collecting all the saaboot of areeba's murder... πŸ˜‰

ditto!! thats exactly wut i thought when she was intrduced and when i saw teh episode with mystery lady...except, i stopped watchin the drama in the middle cuz it was too much, sadness for me, i mean, like the court stuff wouldnt end and stuff, so i wud just find out the little summaries of it from my mom πŸ˜† but now im watching it .... a bitπŸ˜†

karankittu thumbnail
nahh i still dont think shes a police officer cuz she ddint do any investigation nothing she was just plain stupid n messed about ..n plus if she sdead then how can she be a police officer
twinkle06 thumbnail
I think she is a police officer becoz in one of the episodes they showed a women with brown curly hair just like mehru has but they didnt show her face.. plus when minal told the police officer that she wants to meet the new lady inspector in charge of the investigation, the police officer said thats not possible... and i've also noticed mehru does some sneeky looks sometimes πŸ˜†
karankittu thumbnail
she does sneeky looks πŸ˜• like what i havnt noticed i hope itstrue it would make the stroy much interesting it woudl have a twist in it πŸ˜ƒ
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

nahh i still dont think shes a police officer cuz she ddint do any investigation nothing she was just plain stupid n messed about ..n plus if she sdead then how can she be a police officer

I didn't know that she is dead but did they show her dying?

you never know it's just a drama with stupid story lines now days.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

karankittu thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheeky_pari

I didn't know that she is dead but did they show her dying?

you never know it's just a drama with stupid story lines now days.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yeaa soo tru no i didnt see that bit either shes not dead but as far as i know is that her brothers came and kidnapped her so wheres this cuming from thats shes a police officer πŸ˜•