Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "Who the hell would think I would name my child Bunty?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Too right....dee, forget plots, a few more hundred scenes like this and i'm sold! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
bittersweet93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "Who the hell would think I would name my child Bunty?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Too right....dee, forget plots, a few more hundred scenes like this and i'm sold! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

exactly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

after these are the days we miss...😍

yu really dont need a plot...ur doing so great w/o it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

pm4eva thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bunty and UD junior! It's gona be funny whenm she has kids and they have to decide what to name them... if they have kids?πŸ˜• ANyways continue soon! πŸ‘πŸ‘
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
plz cont soon...it's been a while 😳
dee150 thumbnail

Sorry it's been so long. Time for a little change of pace I think. Hope you like πŸ˜‰

Chapter 5

"I'm bored" UD announced "Can't we do this later?"
Shruti looked up from her papers and smiled as she watched him pace the office "No we need to finish this. Why don't you help instead of complaining and we'll finish quicker"
UD sat down and pouted" Fine. What do I need to do?" Shruti grinned and handed him the papers. They had been working together for a while now and seemed to get each other pretty well. They still argued a lot, but half the time she swore he was only winding her up intentionally. If she didn't know better she would say they were friends.
"I'm hungry" UD announced suddenly "Lets go get some food" Shruti rolled her eyes at him and sighed. He smiled inwardly, he was finally figuring her out, she would do what he wanted he just had to wait. He crossed him arms and looked at her. Knowing her well enough to know she wouldn't be able to sit there for long.
"Ok fine lets go get some food. You're paying" she said putting down her papers, knowing this was the only way to get him to do anything.
"Excellent" he grinned, "I know just the sev puri stall" he turned to look at her and caught the flash of temper in her eyes, and smirked wider. He was asking for trouble pissing her off like this, but he didn't care. He loved making her mad, her temper was a sight to behold; she put Mother India to shame when she had the proper motivation. Sure it was usually directed at him but he didn't mind, she looked pretty good when she was angry, her eyes wild with rage and that look on her face that promised trouble. Woah UD, he told himself, don't go there, you have to work with this girl, and she's not the short-term kind. She's not hot, she's annoying he reminded himself, not hot, annoying.
He didn't realise he'd been staring at her until she gave him an odd look "You just going to stand there and grin or you gonna move your ass?" she asked, irritation in her voice. He shook his head slightly as if to clear it and moved aside for her to pass
"Cheapskate" she muttered as she walked past him. UD followed still a little confused by the staring; thank God she didn't notice, he thought, she would have kicked his ass.

As they walked to the nearby stall, UD was regaling Shruti with tales of his wonderful night out with his friends, she didn't care and she made it clear to him but apparently he just liked the sound of his voice. Shruti wondered about what had happened when they were leaving the office, when UD was looking at her, she wondered what he was thinking, She'd never seen that look on his face before, and he seemed almost a little bewildered afterwards.

They reached the stall and UD ordered the food for them.
"Make it extra hot" he said. Shruti rolled her eyes, he was in one of his moods again, better to let him have his way.

As they ate Shruti could feel him watching her again. She deliberately turned away from him, he confused her sometimes. When he was quiet she almost forgot he was a jerk, he was just a cute -well ok hot, she admitted- guy who she had fun with. That was the thing, she realised, he was fun, he challenged her, he was one of the few people she couldn't run rings round, as much as she hated to admit it. They finished eating and walked back to the office in silence.

UD watched Shruti walk slightly ahead of him, studiously ignoring him, aware that suddenly things had changed. The atmosphere had become tense. He knew it was because of what happened earlier, he didn't mean to stare at her like that but he couldn't help himself. He didn't want things to be weird; she was one of the few people he actually felt comfortable with, he didn't want to ruin that. He knew he had to come up with a way to get her to talk to him normally again.

As they reached the office he saw a bottle of water on the table and got an idea. No, can't do that he told himself she'd kill me. But at least she'd have to speak to me. He picked up the bottle, opened it and threw the water at Shruti.

"What the hell?!?" Shruti screamed, as she was drenched with water. She turned and saw UD holding a bottle with a slightly guilty smile on his face. "What's the matter with you? What do you think you're doing?" she asked angrily as she advanced on him, making him back up.

UD saw the total anger on her face and realised dousing her with water might not have been the best plan. "Uhhh..My hand slipped?" he tried hopefully but it came out more as a question. Damnit, he thought she was making him unsure of himself, he hated that she could do that.

"Your hand slipped?!?! YOUR HAND SLIPPED? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I'm soaking wet, we still haven't finished the work and you're acting like a freaking 5 year old!" she shoved him hard twice and he backed into the wall. Shruti couldn't believe him, what was wrong with him today? He'd been acting off all day and now this stunt with the water was the last straw. She went hit him again and before she knew it he'd grabbed her hands and turned them so she was against the wall.

"Don't you dare push me again" he said leaning too close to her, his voice quiet, his breath coming in sharp bursts. She saw the anger mixed with something else in his eyes.

She'd pushed him too far when she hit him, no one did that. UD suddenly realised just how close he was to her and just how much he wanted to kiss he. So he did, he bent his head and kissed her hard. She kissed him back, an equal in the kiss. Suddenly, she pushed him away. He looked at her, she was breathless, just like he was he realised. Now what? If he had to choose he would kiss her again but from the look on her face that might not be an option. She was still staring at him so he tried his trademark smirk; it worked for all the girls.

Shruti was stunned by what had just happened, she didn't understand any of it. Only that things had gotten a lot more complicated. She touched her lips and looked at UD, he looked a little stunned himself but the jackass was smiling at her now, this was his fault. "Don't you dare do that again!" She slapped him and walked out the room before he could react.

UD rubbed his cheek, fuming, he would get her for that. But under the anger was confusion, he didn't know why he kissed her, only that he liked it. What was he supposed to do about that?…………………..

Edited by dee150 - 16 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
If I were to highlight the passages I love the most, I'd have to quote the whole damn thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† abso-freaking-lutely LOVED it. Just like my fantasies 😳 πŸ˜† I'm getting really scared now - I was thinking about UD-Shruti today and....well, are you sure you aren't spying on my mind? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Definitely worth the wait πŸ˜‰ Just don't make me wait longer for the NEXT update 😑 πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this is awesome update yaar good going hioefully wont have to wait long for another treat
dee150 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

If I were to highlight the passages I love the most, I'd have to quote the whole damn thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† abso-freaking-lutely LOVED it. Just like my fantasies 😳 πŸ˜† I'm getting really scared now - I was thinking about UD-Shruti today and....well, are you sure you aren't spying on my mind? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Definitely worth the wait πŸ˜‰ Just don't make me wait longer for the NEXT update 😑 πŸ˜†

Thanks Vasu, glad you liked it. Promise it won't be so long next timeπŸ˜‰ 

Don't you think bout UD/Shruti everyday?πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

psawyer thumbnail
Yes, but whats new is that my fantasy was almost exactly like yours...well, the latter part of it....and I did say almost πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
bittersweet93 thumbnail
that was awesome totally...it really was worth the wait
hats off to u!