Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Do any one here remember me ????

Or those who dunnoe me wud u like to be my friend?

I can't blv i m saying all this under the influence of Sapna to get more attention than her......

In this topic, all u guyz can do is give me all sorts of encouragement,moral support,compliments and flattery statements too...Thank you they r gladly appreciated!!!!!

For I m currently having the Attention-Seeking Syndrome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does any1 wanna be my friend??" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

J-A-S-S-I-E erm.. name rings a bell but i got a bit of memory loss.

Only messing, course we remember you and your bubbly character!

If you dunno me would you like to be my friend? Oh yh before i forget (like i always forget my change of name and confuse people) I used to be Innocence/Genie at .in or just simple Azzy

I can't blv i m saying all this under the influence of Sapna to get more attention than her......

LOLLOLLOL She has that affect

In this topic, all u guyz can do is give me all sorts of encouragement,moral support,compliments and flattery statements too...Thank you they r gladly appreciated!!!!!

It's good to see you Jassie!

Your looking well. Ooo is that a new top. I must say it's looking classy! Tongue

How's that for a compliment Wink

angelicsmile

Goldie

angelicsmile

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hey i would love to be your friend... i dont really know u so cant say n e thing more but yeah if its against sapna then sorry cant help it..lol.. i had already promised her first that i will support her

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tearrops

Originally posted by jassie_17

J-A-S-S-I-E erm.. name rings a bell but i got a bit of memory loss.

Only messing, course we remember you and your bubbly character!

ooooo....hi Azzy...of course i rmb u hunni...good that u rmb my bubbly character!!!

If you dunno me would you like to be my friend? Oh yh before i forget (like i always forget my change of name and confuse people) I used to be Innocence/Genie at .in or just simple Azzy

LOLLOLLOL She has that affect

Now i need to create a cascade or an amplification effect on the rest now!!!!

It's good to see you Jassie! It betta be!!!!

Your looking well. Ooo is that a new top. I must say it's looking classy! TongueYou r doing well so far...Keep them coming!!!!I m so loving it!!!!Guess wad...my mom bought me 3 fantastic tops and I can't wait to wear them.....

How's that for a compliment Wink

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by miss17

hey i would love to be your friend... i dont really know u so cant say n e thing more but yeah if its against sapna then sorry cant help it..lol.. i had already promised her first that i will support her

Hey thr....lol itz alrite.... uff can i do anything to win ur attention somehow???How in da world did Sapna get ur attention in such a short span of time???LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Edited: deleted my reply

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 24 March 2007 at 9:46am

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hye..i remember u too..and lolzz..just reply to topics and u wont have the Attention-Seeking Syndrome no more..lolzz...we all remember u..but where were u??

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
lols... see sapna was stealing all the spotlight. Tongue welcome back. u look wonderful!! new cloths? new hair cut? wat is it? I think it's smiply u. Big smile

Now I know just the cure for u. *takes out a book titled: Make my day by making ur day* let's see... *reads* hmm. HERE!! *shuts the book* let's team up and steal Sapna's spotlight. LOL Deal?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top