Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

did any1 ever told u that u were going way beyond the limit...kabhi shaadiyaan kabhi bacchhe kabhi chakkar......Wad not????

Are our lives onlie surrounded by these matters....I mean it is getting real annoying which i m saying frankly...come on yaar aur koi topic nahin hai kya tumhare paas????

I m sure all our lives r not so boring as these issuesLOL

P.S:I m saying all thee in a friendly tone but i hope my message is clear to u and the rest here who are being da successors of Sapu...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapu did any1 ever tell u....." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I think moved on from marrying to babies and grandbabies now. LOL

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 6:01am | IP Logged
lollz butter lakin kyu.....is this chit-chat corner meant for us to haf virtual kids and relations????

LOL LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged

hey Jassu...
kya hua yaar...before u supported me too... ppl r enjoying my posts so what...and even new ppl to this section r supporting me...and whatever I do is for joke...don't forget that u always supported me... y can't we just have for a while... whatever I was doing was...to keep our .in members still together... some turned out bewafa...and the ones that r here...r all ym close friends...and will still enjoy posting these things for them...if they don't mind..y do u mind??

sorry to say this...but if u were a friend...u wouldn't say this.. coz before when u were here u used to bug ppl just like I am doing now...

and since others don't really care about my posts...and only u do...I will stop replying to ur posts...and won't bug u...
Happy?  Smile

to all my other friends...if u find my posts annoying let me know right here...and I wil stop posting in this section...I was the one who tried being close to all members...especially to those that has moved with us from .in because I wanted them to enjoy in here as much as they did on .com...I even invited other members to this section...so we make more friends and enjoy more..

I am hurt about this post Jassie...because u totally misunderstood me Cry

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 24 March 2007 at 10:13am

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hey Jassu...
kya hua yaar...before u supported me too... ppl r enjoying my posts so what...and even new ppl to this section r supporting me...and whatever I do is for joke...don't forget that u always supported me... y can't we just have for a while... whatever I was doing was...to keep our .in members still together... some turned out bewafa...and the ones that r here...r all ym close friends...and will still enjoy posting these things for them...if they don't mind..y do u mind??

sorry to say this...but if u were a friend...u wouldn't say this.. coz before when u were here u used to bug ppl just like I am doing now...

and since others don't really care about my posts...and only u do...I will stop replying to ur posts...and won't bug u...
Happy?  Smile

to all my other friends...if u find my posts annoying let me know right here...and I wil stop posting in this section...I was the one who tried being close to all members...especially to those that has moved with us from .in because I wanted them to enjoy in here as much as they did on .com...I even invited other members to this section...so we make more friends and enjoy more..

I am hurt about this post Jassie...because u tottaly misunderstood me Cry

Aww..Sapu di..dont be sad..i dont mind ur posts..lolzz...coz i do the same..haha...

And Jassie di..what is wrong with these posts..if we r having fun..y arent u?? Hosnestly..like if u want attention...u gotta take Sapu di's side...and if  u dont like her posts..no need to reply to them..and u can start new topics..and after sometime if ppl find ur posts intresting then ppl will reply to them...and u said u r going through Attention-Seeking Syndrome is this post coz of that...lolzz..

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 24 March 2007 at 10:13am

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I'm happy as long as I'm not in trouble. I've been running under the radar for a while now. Tongue see. I'm totally happy. look-----------> Big smile

Now let's tlk abt u Jassi my name twin. Smile How's life? I need details. They should be long as 1/2 a page atlest. LOL

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
uFFO u guyz.........i was super super bored...i didn't know u guyz wud take it real seriously!!!

So emotional blackmail does work after all, Naina!!!! LOL LOL

I m extremely sorrie Sapu anju for bugging u guyz like this......I was just joking.....If u guyz can joke,why can't I???Totallie sorrie if i hurt u guyz in da end!!!! Cry

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hey Jassu...

Happy?  Smile

I am hurt about this post Jassie...because u totally misunderstood me Cry

no way i love these posts they are a laugh and i havent had a laugh in ages, you guys are hillarious, keep it up thanks sapu for bringing me in to your pagal gang 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top