Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
nd sid also accepts her 😑 ......nd now meher is a new vamp πŸ˜‰ .....frm ranny her mission has changed to vasudha now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tia meanwhile has lost her memory when she was trying to race after ashi yuvi and had an accident....she doesnt remember ashi yuvi now...or even who she is...latty meanwhile went after yeshwant dev for his money and married him...she was the one who failed the breaks of tia's car to cause the accident....seeing ranny tia's head starts to ache...(she sees some black and white..blurry images )....she says "ranveer" and she faints....he takes her home....he still loves her n all na....tia's memory is still not back but the faiting thing cause her to bump her head..she had to get a bandage done....shyla is another vamp...she is usally never home and busy with her publicy thing or flirting with other guys..but seeing ranny being nice to tia she thinks this might reduce her power so she starts making plans to get rid of tia.... Edited by lamina - 17 years ago
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣
great going, guys πŸ‘
ok, then tia wakes up & asks ranny, "main kaun hoon? aap kaun hain? main yahan kya kar rahi hoon?"... u know, the typical questions πŸ˜‰
& then ranny says, "aap tia hain, humari wife" & then they show his face three times πŸ˜†
rikzik thumbnail
πŸ˜› hi all of u i guess u guys don't know me........but its so nice seeing this thread after such a long time....this is priyanka..hia to all my old friends out here......"refreshing thoughts eh!!"

😊
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rikzik

πŸ˜› hi all of u i guess u guys don't know me........but its so nice seeing this thread after such a long time....this is priyanka..hia to all my old friends out here......"refreshing thoughts eh!!"

😊

omg rikz πŸ€—..feels really really nice to see u visiting RF again n posting hereπŸ˜ƒ.....n if I am not mistaken u were the one who started this thread the very 1st time right πŸ˜ƒ
lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey bhaggguuuu....
you guyz....
man....I'm speechless....
kya khichidi banai hai re..
waooo....
ossuumm work...I'll post soon...abhi gotto go...kal test hai re... 😑
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😊

hi priyanka 😊.... i dunno if u know me, but i do know u.... so anyway, wb to rf πŸ˜ƒ
rikzik thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

omg rikz πŸ€—..feels really really nice to see u visiting RF again n posting hereπŸ˜ƒ.....n if I am not mistaken u were the one who started this thread the very 1st time right πŸ˜ƒ

😳😳😳ya

rikzik thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriyaroxxx

hi priyanka 😊.... i dunno if u know me, but i do know u.... so anyway, wb to rf πŸ˜ƒ

i am nto supposed to make this a chat forum neways....hi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😊

Hey priyanka😳😳wb to RF... glad to see u backπŸ˜ƒ mayb u don't know me... but i know u quite well after reading all old posts of RF😳 and would luv to be your frnd... nd yaaaa u started this topic... pleej do play in this game😳😳😳 awesum topicπŸ‘πŸ˜³ luved it! Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 17 years ago