Debate Mansion

Will bermuda be able to beat Bangladesh? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by usachick821

We all know that india lost the match against Sri Lanka, and the only way that we can go to the world cup now and be in the super 8 is if somehow miraculously Bermuda wins against Bangladesh (whom india lost to). So what do u think? Is this just wishful thinking or does Bermuda really have a chance against Bangladesh, and our re-ignite our hopes of getting into the Super 8 and winning the world cup?

sure if somebody manages to mix jamal gota in bangladesh's top five players meals/snacks/breakfast etc on sunday....LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will bermuda be able to beat Bangladesh? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

If bermuda does win, no doubt in my mind that WC atleast till final four is planned. Smile

i did not quite get the meaning of your sentence....u mean to say it's all rigged...yes, if that's what you mean it....'cos i still feel the sponsors root for India..the market for anything ,viewing, betting etc is big in India...so i was totally taken by surprise when India lost to Srilanka yest...

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cardamom

Originally posted by usachick821

We all know that india lost the match against Sri Lanka, and the only way that we can go to the world cup now and be in the super 8 is if somehow miraculously Bermuda wins against Bangladesh (whom india lost to). So what do u think? Is this just wishful thinking or does Bermuda really have a chance against Bangladesh, and our re-ignite our hopes of getting into the Super 8 and winning the world cup?

yes they will ........
bangladeshis have all begun to do puja and prayers in temple and mosque respectively
now we all know what happened when this was done feverishly by the wastrels all over India and in particular in Calcutta and West Bengal
bangladeshis are no different ..
Once they pray , they will loose to Bermuda and India wont go into the BT ( bermuda triangle) But only if Indians stop performing any puja or vraats for this lousy advertising prone team Wink Tongue Tongue All players along with GregChappel should be mandated to work with naomi campbell at bloomingdales to sweep for a year grrrrrrrrrrrr LOL LOL

LOL

But you are being too generous!!! Naomi, Bloomingdale's???? How about some reeking gully with open drains minus the rubber gloves and disinfectants???

Edited by serialbuff - 24 March 2007 at 2:58pm

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
its not going to happen...but am very proud of India for what they have achieved, they played well...and am very proud of every single player

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

souro

souro

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishan2003

its not going to happen...but am very proud of India for what they have achieved, they played well...and am very proud of every single player

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I must've missed seeing that part of the WC then.Confused

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cardamom

yes they will ........
bangladeshis have all begun to do puja and prayers in temple and mosque respectively
now we all know what happened when this was done feverishly by the wastrels all over India and in particular in Calcutta and West Bengal
bangladeshis are no different ..
Once they pray , they will loose to Bermuda and India wont go into the BT ( bermuda triangle) But only if Indians stop performing any puja or vraats for this lousy advertising prone team Wink Tongue Tongue All players along with GregChappel should be mandated to work with naomi campbell at bloomingdales to sweep for a year grrrrrrrrrrrr LOL LOL

yess elaichi ji,u r right on that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrLOL but not bloomingdales yaar,i'll send them to walmart.........LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by ishan2003

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I must've missed seeing that part of the WC then.Confused

Ishan, curious question u don;t have to answer Smile.
Did you mean in past or even in WC 2007?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top