Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Will bermuda be able to beat Bangladesh?

usachick821 Goldie
usachick821
usachick821

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
We all know that india lost the match against Sri Lanka, and the only way that we can go to the world cup now and be in the super 8 is if somehow miraculously Bermuda wins against Bangladesh (whom india lost to). So what do u think? Is this just wishful thinking or does Bermuda really have a chance against Bangladesh, and our re-ignite our hopes of getting into the Super 8 and winning the world cup?

RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
yea i hope Bangladesh looses
even though Bermuda is not good and a new team
but anything can happen
just like how India lost to Bangladesh and how Pakistan lost to Ireland
those matches were like a professional team loosing to a high school team
just hope for a miracle or the match to be fixed Wink
...M... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Bingo Maya!

if we can't win for ourselves, we cannot expect others to lose in order for us clinch a spot in next round. Wink 
I support BanglaDesh! Their win will be well-deserved Clap Clap. It is apt for bermudian to hope BD to lose. Indians hoping for bermuda to win sound like ____.   You fill in the blanks LOL  (PS - no offense meant people, my dear father is one of those.  I would never put a very bad word there. I was thinking of one starting with an L LOLLOL"

Edited by mermaid_QT - 23 March 2007 at 8:16pm
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

I am sorry if I sound dejected but I hope Bangladesh wins. They played well and they deserve it. Our players should go back and learn the basics of the game. They should be disqualified from participating in world class cricket.

I completely agree Maya....Our Team is the most overrated team in the world. With mediocre bowling, pathetic fielding and inconsistent batting...we was waiting to happen. We have been playing Vaas, Murali and Jayasuriya since years and still we haven't been able to device an effective strategy to counter them, what happend to our famour spin-playing skills? And Big Guns...they were supposed to guide the team esp "Master Blaster"...saari ki saari hawaa nikal gayi.

Edited by SolidSnake - 23 March 2007 at 10:07pm
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
About BD-Bermuda match...our boys do not deserve a single bit of luck now. BD should win and go to next round...hamari jaisi thakeli team ka yahi haal hona tha. LOL
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Bingo Maya!

if we can't win for ourselves, we cannot expect others to lose in order for us clinch a spot in next round. Wink 
I support BanglaDesh! Their win will be well-deserved Clap Clap. It is apt for bermudian to hope BD to lose. Indians hoping for bermuda to win sound like ____.   You fill in the blanks LOL  (PS - no offense meant people, my dear father is one of those.  I would never put a very bad word there. I was thinking of one starting with an L LOLLOL"

Bingooooo....India doesnt even deserve a back door entry now...All they deserve is to go back and crave for more ads, which I hope they are not going to get as much now...Angry
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
If bermuda does win, no doubt in my mind that WC atleast till final four is planned. Smile

Go to top