Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Post KBC it's Meri Awaaz Ko Pehchaan Lo

Just as Star Plus' Shahrukh Khan-hosted Kaun Banega Crorepati nears its last leg (a 52-episode contract), curiosity regarding the show that will take over the slot grows. The buzz doing the rounds is that replacing this game show is Fox productions Meri Awaaz Ko Pehchaan Lo, for the prime time slot of 9 to 9.30pm.

Looks like the channel is having a Shahrukh Khan fixation since Meri Awaz....which is a musical story, is on the lines of King Khan-Juhi Chawla-Amrita Singh starrer Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. As the buzz goes, the lead star cast will be Karan Grover, Arjun of Star Plus' afternoon show Saarthi, Saumya Tandon of Aisa Des Hai Mera fame along with a new face, Ashima Bhalla.

Confirming the starcast of Meri Awaaz…. Saumya says, "It is going to be a beautiful serial - a musical, with lyrics by the well-known lyricist Nida Kazi. I am thrilled to be a part of it and am looking forward to shooting for it."

It is rumoured that Ashima Bhalla is an item girl and a new entrant to Tellywood. Karan was reluctant to admit he was in the show and pretended not to have even heard of the serial's name. "Why don't you call up Fox Productions", is all he said.

Now, isn't that letting the cat out of the bag, in a way?

Link:

http://tellychakkar.com/y2k7/mar/21mar/news_som.php

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Spandana*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post KBC it's Meri Awaaz Ko Pehchaan Lo" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 3 (KBC3) with SRK forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gauri_shiv

Groupbie

gauri_shiv

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:21am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww KBC is ending soon Cry I will miss Shahrukh Cry

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri_shiv

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww KBC is ending soon Cry I will miss Shahrukh Cry

same here . how will i spend my day without watching kbc.nhaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeCryi will miss u jaanu. shahrukh please come back sooon. i will wait for u Embarrassed

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
dun be upset guys...its just the season ending

but yess ill miss srk too Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top