Debate Mansion

Non Vegetarians Animal Activists - Moral? (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by Sound

Originally posted by raunaq

Ok, So I guess we can all say vegetarians and non-vegetarians are both hypocrites with no moral right to fight for any animals. Now that we have this little fact established, let's move on. Let those animals defend themselves, why should we be bothered?? [:P

LOL LOL LOL either both are hypocrites or both are not then LOL LOL LOL

Good question, but I don't know the answer ! I am neither non-vegetarian nor an animal activist (Actually, activitist is far fetched, I am not a great animal lover eitherEmbarrassed)

no spamming neetu, there is separate thread for that by reeps- Title is
"Who are you" Wink

Cry
I didn't know this was spamming. I hadn't participated in this thread coz of this reason (Me being a vegetarian and scared of animalsOuch).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Non Vegetarians Animal Activists - Moral? (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

CryI didn't know this was spamming. I hadn't participated in this thread coz of this reason (Me being a vegetarian and scared of animalsOuch).

then you are a true vegeterian LOL LOL LOL just kidding

Edited by raunaq - 06 April 2007 at 7:06pm

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

CryI didn't know this was spamming. I hadn't participated in this thread coz of this reason (Me being a vegetarian and scared of animalsOuch).

then you are a true vegeterian LOL LOL LOL

so what you are saying is true vegetarian are not animal huggers erm animal activistsWink

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

so what you are saying is true vegetarian are not animal huggers erm animal activistsWink

nahi sareg, aap dil pe mat lo, i was just trying to pull neetus leg, lagta hai uska leg pull karne ke bajaye aap ka leg pull kardiya Wacko

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

nahi sareg, aap dil pe mat lo, i was just trying to pull neetus leg, lagta hai uska leg pull karne ke bajaye aap ka leg pull kardiya Wacko

nahi I was trying to fire from someone's else shoulderWink

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

nahi I was trying to fire from someone's else shoulderWink

LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top