Debate Mansion

Non Vegetarians Animal Activists - Moral?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Animal protection guard rescuing a stressed pet from the owner later parking at BK for a nice chicken blooper burgers with extra large drink.

Animal activist giving big lecture and later ending up having a non veg meal.

Thats the build up to ask

Should law mandate animal activists and Employees working for an animal protection organisations to switch to vegetarian diet?

Edited by raj5000 - 23 March 2007 at 6:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mermaid_QT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Non Vegetarians Animal Activists - Moral?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

P.S - Had removed this post thinking its off beat, wrote it again upon request. EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by raj5000 - 23 March 2007 at 5:55am

souro

souro

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Hey, why did you delete the topic. I'm neither a vegetarian nor an animal activist, so I didn't post. There must be others who'd have an opinion about it. And another thing is I thought all animal activists (atleast honest ones) are vegetarians, this is the first time I came to know of animal activists who are non-vegetarians.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Hey, why did you delete the topic. I'm neither a vegetarian nor an animal activist, so I didn't post. There must be others who'd have an opinion about it. And another thing is I thought all animal activists (atleast honest ones) are vegetarians, this is the first time I came to know of animal activists who are non-vegetarians.

Thanks for inputs thats what I thought, who love animal would never hurt any animals atleast for meat but Dead

Soumya - never mind, thought topic is just off beat. LOL... Appreciate your response, thought of getting this closed to accomodate new IN topics. Yeah observed this Boss of mine pet freak, eating non veg freaked me out... anyways.. Thanks Again.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by souro

Thanks for inputs thats what I thought, who love animal would never hurt any animals atleast for meat but Dead

Soumya - never mind, thought topic is just off beat. LOL... Appreciate your response, thought of getting this closed to accomodate new IN topics. Yeah observed this Boss of mine pet freak, eating non veg freaked me out... anyways.. Thanks Again.

i'd love to read this post anshu!!  why did u delete?  on ABC forums, i was pounced on - on this subject.  i am very against non-vegetarian animal activists and have met them in plentyOuchDeadDead

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Should law mandate animal activists and Employees working for an animal protection organisations to switch to vegetarian diet?

I know this is serious stuff and I should not be laughing..

The Law enforcment will be sooooo hard dude!! LOL
"arrested for taking a bite into chicken" LOL

This is not worth wasting law-enforcement agency's time and money.  Moreoever, such activists are hypocrites at their best- nothing can stop them!  Embarrassed We should ignore them and not let them stop what we do. 
They are lined up outside UCSF every now and then agaist animals used in research.  When we comment on their McMeal, they get all riled up!  When asked if they are using insulin treatments and if so, why, they are riled up..

manjujain

IF-Sizzlerz

manjujain

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Yes I know many people in US who love pets & really take good care of them but are non-veg. I had the same question what Anshuman is saying so one day I did ask the person whom I know. She has many pets at her home and really love all kind of pets, but non-veg. Her answer was that we love pets but when we eat food we just don't relate to it that what we are eating is from some animal. It's just the way they are borught up and can't link it together.... Don't know more than this but thought of posting it here...

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

someone fighting for women's rights,you have to be a woman for that? or men do go and do a gender change?

when you sympathize about orphan children and want to do something about them, do you go and adopt one? if you cant, you donate money for the charity

Do all pujari's have to be sin-free before preaching?

when you do a noble cause, you do what you can

Post Reply New Post

Go to top