Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Jaan I would like to add that dont be scared. Because if you go and tell him yourself, that shows you have a LOT of courage. And us girls, we dooWinkLOL. When I told the guy I liked, that I like him, he didnt know what to say. Just tell hiim and be like dont be pressured to say anything..Cus thats what I said..Just make sure you tell him urself. I know its really really scary..But if you dont the next morning your gonna wake up with regrets Ouch

~Priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tell him or not??? (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
do it!!its a dare u cant step back Big smilelol no but rlyy do it like right now..it doesn't matter if he goes around telling ppl cuz ur leaving school anyways..but dont wait till last day..who knows u two might get together!

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Tellllllllllll hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!kajal be brave and tell him!!go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yea..I thinkk you should tell him!
I mean it can b that he likes u too..
And if not...no biggy..ur ganna leave anyway..rite?
Big smile

-Mahak-

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Well if u r really scared…then do one thing….

First tell this guy how much love him… tell him ur feelings for him.. … then see what he says…

If he says YES…then ..............................................then what?? do u still need advise?? Wink Wink Wink

But if he says NO Ouch ….then jus laugh out loud ROFL ROFL…n say..oh! it was jus a dare….that my frens asked me to do it on nybody…n I did it on u….then jus lol LOL LOL LOL as if u r not serious at all… n move back……

This way u'll know what he feels for u…n also u could avoid urself being so embarrassed… by saying it was jus a game….(u can even get some of ur frens involved in it too…to say ya it was "jus a game"…)

I m sorry if I sounded weird…but ya that's my suggestion….. Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Well ur friends have made the situation quite easy for u. Just go upto the guy and tell him. I mean cmon ur leaving the skool. Do u want to regret ur whole life?? And even if he says no, u can always say sorry dude it was a dare.. Y wud i even like u?? LOL That always works! Between make sure u know him and everything.. I mean if he doesnt even know that u exist and already has a gf, then there is no use rite.. I dunt mean to sound rude, but do give it a thought. Usually seniors dont know much abt Juniors. Make sure he atleast knows u. Smile Best of Luck! Embarrassed

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:37am | IP Logged
awwww.. [:$] [:$] [:$] .thaxxx a lot guyzzz!!!!cool_pooja and star_on_earth...ur advice is rly hilarious...i mite use them [:D] [:D] [:D]

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiChocolate

Aww. Okay..TELL HIM TELL HIM TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Big smile Dont be scared. If you embarss yourself then fine. Oh well Right?
Look @ this quote:
Life's too short to wake up in
           the morning with regrets, so love
              the people who treat you right,
          forget about the ones who don't
     and believe that everything happens for
        a reason. If you get a c h a n c e, take it.
           If it changes your life, then let it.

Tell him. But dont say it on the last day. Because he might like you too! So tell him tomorrow  or somthing. But DONT do it on last day!

Keep us updated!

~Priya

this is best advicee everClap...i completly AGREE with Princess Jii here...

Kajal...FOLLOW YOUR HEARTTTT!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top