Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 11:52am | IP Logged

guyzz...my frendzz have dared me to tell this guy that i lyk him...and i do lyk him....he's two yrs senior than me...i rly wanna tell him but i m scared he might take the mickey and tell evryone and i will embarass myself...what do u think i sud do??

some of my frenzz think i sud cos i lyk him and i wil neva see him again ( btw i m leaving skl)...they r lyk "tell at the last day of ur skl..."

some of them say "don't" ...cos it's just scary and i mite embarass myself....

guyzz i wud rly appreciate if u cud give me some advice....

love

kajalEmbarrassed

Edited by FrEnDs8 - 22 March 2007 at 11:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tell him or not???" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Aww. Okay..TELL HIM TELL HIM TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Big smile Dont be scared. If you embarss yourself then fine. Oh well Right?
Look @ this quote:
Life's too short to wake up in
           the morning with regrets, so love
              the people who treat you right,
          forget about the ones who don't
     and believe that everything happens for
        a reason. If you get a c h a n c e, take it.
           If it changes your life, then let it.

Tell him. But dont say it on the last day. Because he might like you too! So tell him tomorrow  or somthing. But DONT do it on last day!

Keep us updated!

~Priya

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 2:02am | IP Logged
it could go your way then again cos he is 2 yrs older it could go against you, but i would tell him because if you dont you will always wonder what if, so go ahead if you are leaving then it doesnt matter just go ahead and tell him

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged
thxx priya di and kal-el for ur advice.... Big smile

that's wat my frends say as welll....to tell him but i m just scared.... Cry Cry

i will definitely keep u updating if anything happenzz... Embarrassed

yashna9

Groupbie

yashna9

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hey

i gave u the dare...and u no my ans is yes...i just wanna say it 2 him b4 its 2 late.

LoVeLyJyOtI

IF-Dazzler

LoVeLyJyOtI

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Kajal if u lyk him then just go And tell me okayEmbarrassed

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged

If you're too scared, I'll ask you a question. Why? Scared he'll say no? That's nothing to be scared of, as even if he says yes, you're leaving!

Scared he'll tell the whole wide world? Trust me, if you like him, I'm sure he's a guy with a little bit of brains. Even if he IS temporarily brainless and goes tells some people, will you be there to realise? No!

So I say go for it....! It doesn't matter when, last day or tomorrow, the answer will be the same, and you will still have to leave. If you're too scared though, i suggest last day!

yashna9

Groupbie

yashna9

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi kads

soz ddnt finish my advice cos the bell went 4 lesson but i just wanna say i think u sud tell him cos u dont like him...u love him and he did look buff 2day...if i was u i wud tell him...and u find it hard then me and fiza will tell him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top