Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hello64

Goldie

hello64

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awoken

i changed the first paragraph to clear things up...but to answer your question, it's new stuff Smilei tried to stay away from the usual intro character descriptions and put it in paragraph form...dont know how well that idea worked out... Confused

ur doing great Wink

and angad eh? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Embarrassed LOL
buy my bachu has to be with kripa k? Angry lol LOL

kanwer Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new fanfic: Tere Bin (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hello64

Originally posted by awoken

i changed the first paragraph to clear things up...but to answer your question, it's new stuff Smilei tried to stay away from the usual intro character descriptions and put it in paragraph form...dont know how well that idea worked out... Confused

ur doing great Wink

and angad eh? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Embarrassed LOL
buy my bachu has to be with kripa k? Angry lol LOL

kanwer Embarrassed

Great intro and angad has to be with kripa..lol

awoken

awoken

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Part 2:

Isha: Sanju! Hi! Finally you called! I have been trying your number so many times for the past few days but it keeps coming up as unavailable!

Sanju: I know I'm sorry, but my phone was acting funny. I got it fixed, and now it should be fine. How are you?

Isha: I'm fine. Work is getting kind of busy because we're trying to make a deal with this company, but it's not working out. I'm trying to find another deal on the side, but besides that it's going ok. Naach is slowing down now, so that's cutting me a little slack.

S: Naach is getting slow? What no more shows? I thought you guys were getting really popular there now…

Isha: Well, the show season is over for now…we're waiting for some new inspiration and something to work for…

Sanju: Well, I have a suggestion. You guys go all over the country there, why don't you come here for a change. I mean, you're all Indian, and I think everyone except you has come to India in the past few years.

She paused knowing why Isha hadn't returned.

Sanju: Listen. We're all sad about what happened. We all miss Papa. But Isha, it's been too long for you to be like this. Then she changed her somber tone to one more lively. There's a competition coming up that I think would be an amazing opportunity for Naach. It starts off with college competitions, then city-wide, then nationwide. I think you guys are good and you could have a shot. Even if you don't make it, there are plenty of college competitions and shows coming up here.

Isha: I don't know…We'll see. I'll definitely talk to the rest of the group about it.

Sanju: Anyways, besides that. I need to talk to you about something a little urgent. Do you have some time?

Sanjana sounded really nervous about something she needed to tell Isha.

Isha: Of course I do, what's wrong?

Sanju: Well, nothing's wrong…but…it's about a guy.

-------------------------------------------------------

this is a fairly short part...and for all of u waiting for a-k, have a little more patience   Wink LOL

comments! Big smile

Edited by awoken - 24 March 2007 at 12:51pm

awoken

awoken

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Part 3:

Isha: Oh my GOD! Are you serious? Are you going out with someone?

Sanju: Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell anyone at first, but we've been going out for a while…a long while…and—

Isha: Oh my goodness! What's his name? How long have you known him?

Sanju: Shhhh don't let Ma hear you. We just kind of started as friends…and I don't know how or when, but I fell in love with him…

Isha was still too stunned to speak: I can't believe this!

Sanju: Well, get over it soon and listen to me. A couple of days ago, he proposed to me.

Isha: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Sanju: Yes exactly. He talked to his parents and he proposed to me, and I want to say yes, but I can't without asking Mama. So he and his parents want to come and talk to Mama.

Isha: So they're coming with you and you need me to talk to Mama before you get here.

Sanju: YES! See I knew I could count on you little sis! Please please please just talk to Mama.

Isha: NO! I refuse! I do not want to do you dirty work! If you're afraid Mama's going to say no, then do it yourself, don't get me involved and her mad at me too! By the way, does Prithvi know about this guy Dev?

Sanju: Oh please don't start getting all protective…I'm the older one, remember? That's exactly what Prithvi did. He was mad and protective for the first month or so, and then he loosened up. He's one of Prithvi's best friends. Actually, it's only because of Prithvi and Angad that we even met each other …Oh! I didn't even tell you about Angad!

Isha: Two guys?! You've been going out with TWO GUYS? And they're both Prithvi's best friends!

Sanju: Oh shut up Isha. No! Angad is working in the music industry, and he was recently contacted by a record company for recording an album. If they like his samples then they might sign him. He's really good and he has a huge chance of becoming the next big music star.

Isha: Ok, so this relates to me…how?

Sanju: Naach! If he gets the deal and he has the connections, then if Naach came here, you guys would have amazing opportunities through the company.

Isha: I told you, I don't know if that would work out…I'll talk to the rest of the group and I'll figure it out…I don't know if the rest of the group is very keen on going all the way to India to perform…

Sanju: Isha, I don't think anyone else has a problem with it. Anyways, please please please talk to Mama. I'll get Prithvi to call in a couple of hours so talk to her before then. Please!

Isha: I still don't understand why can't you talk to her? It's your wedding!

Sanju: Can you imagine what an awkward, difficult conversation that will be?

Isha: Fine I'll do it I'll do it. If it means you're happy, I'll do it.

Sanju: Thank You Isha! Don't forget ! Please!!!

Isha: I'll go talk to her right now! But what if she asks me about him? This is the first time you're telling me about him, too. How about some details?

Sanju: Yea ok fine. He's in the same year as I am. He's one of Prithvi's best friends. He, Angad, and Prithvi were practically inseparable…until we started going out of course. He's just finished his internship and he's considering job offers both in India and in the US.

Isha: So you might come here?!

Sanju: Yes, we might move back there.

Isha: Oh, we… I'll talk to Mama, no worries. I'll let you know how everything goes…Bye!

As soon as she put down the phone, Isha went to talk to her mom, who was busy writing an email to her two children in India.

Isha: Mama? What are you doing?

Mama: I'm sending an email to Sanjana and Prithvi. They haven't sent me their flight details yet. And since we can't reach them over the phone, I'm emailing them… I can't have this! They know it's important that they send me the information!

Isha: I know Mama don't get so tense. But listen, Sanju just called. She fixed her phone and I just talked to her. And I need to talk to you about something quite important.

Mama: Is everything ok? Both of them are fine? Sonia's parents? Oh, Sonia said she would be late back this evening because of the gallery owner's meeting.

Isha: I know Mama, she told me. But Sanju called me and said that some people would be coming along with her.

Mama: What do you mean? Her friends?

Isha: Sort of, not really. There's a family who's coming…they want to talk to you about their son's and Sanju's wedding.

Mama: WHAT?!

------------------------------------------------

that was sort of a useless post in terms of plot, but they'll get better Tongue promise Big smile

Edited by awoken - 24 March 2007 at 12:54pm

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
haha..

ur supose to break this news a lil easier.. lol.. reminds me of how my uncle broke his thing to his parents.. he is going to married in like a year or two (hopefully, if my grandfather talks to her side) and yeah.. he broke it VERRYYY SLOWLYY!! it was halaroius..

so is isha kripa?? or is kripa comingg???

continue soooonn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top