Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

awoken

awoken

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Tere Bin

My name is Isha Khanna. I live in the US with my Mom (I call her Mama). I have twin older siblings, Sanjana and Prithvi. Both of them are in India studying near Mumbai. Mama and I used to live there, as well. A few years ago, however, I lost someone very important to me. Papa came to the US for a business meeting. On his way to the airport the day he was supposed to leave Mumbai, he was in a car accident. All four of us came to the US as soon as we found out. He was in critical condition for almost two weeks, and exactly 15 days after the accident, my Papa passed away.

After that, Mama didn't want to stay in India. She has many friends here, and she didn't want to leave the support she had here. So I decided to stay back with her in the US. Sanju and Prithvi came to India a few months later for school. Now, they are finishing their last year of medical internship. They are have just finished their internship and coming here for a few months before they start officially working.

Those two went into medicine, but I took after Papa and I'm in business now. Right now, I am working for a hotel chain where I am making my way up to the top of the Public Relations and Business Marketing sector. Papa used to be on the Board of Directors, and he was one of the big investors and founders of the company. I did not let Papa's influence affect me or my job, however. I work hard at what I do, and I want to achieve what I can by my own work and effort.

When I left the states, I also left behind my best friend. She was my neighbor for many years. When we were little, Sonia Malhotra and her older brother Rahul lived next to us for many years, and our families were very close. Sonia was my age, while Rahul was my brother's (and my brother's best friend). Sonia's dad was in business with Papa so that was another reason we were so close. When Rahul got a little older, his parents decided he would go to college in the UK. I haven't seen or heard from him since, but I was worried that Sonia would go with him when she went to college. Sonia, however, decided to go into art, and when Mama and I moved to the US, she decided to come here and study here so we could be together! The day she called me and told me she was moving here was one of the happiest days of my life.

I do have hobbies, which I love. When we moved here, Sonia and I found a dance troupe called Naach. The group choreographs dances and shows and performs them around the country. We were very interested in dance and theater, so we joined. Naach has been a big part of our lives since then. I was always more into performing, and Sonia was always more into the set design since she was an amazing artist. We have done quite a few successful shows, but we are hoping to get some big shows in the future.

Other than that, I would say that my life is quite ordinary. I do have a lot of fun with my family and friends. Sanju and Prithvi do come visit sometimes, and those times are even better. Sometimes it gets really hard being just me, Mama, and Sonia. We really miss Papa a lot, but we are managing the best we can.

Up until this point, I would say my life has been quite plain and ordinary, until one year when my life changed completely.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

please reply if you like it and want me to continue! Smile

Edited by awoken - 22 March 2007 at 11:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new fanfic: Tere Bin" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anu1993

Goldie

Anu1993

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
sounds good wen u doin the 1st part and good intro Clap

pooja1221

pooja1221

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
sweet! can't wait for the first part Tongue

hello64

Goldie

hello64

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
nice part Smile
is it an AK ff? Tongue
just wondering cuz u have prithvi Smile

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Clap wow awesome intro Clap
plz cont Wink

awoken

awoken

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i am working on my first update rite now, and i have the intention of including some kyph stories into this one Wink including angad LOL

thanx for the replies ill update as soon as i can Smile Smile

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
htis seems nice.. is that acciedent the thing she is refering to as changed her life or something new..

awoken

awoken

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i changed the first paragraph to clear things up...but to answer your question, it's new stuff Smile

i tried to stay away from the usual intro character descriptions and put it in paragraph form...dont know how well that idea worked out... Confused

Edited by awoken - 23 March 2007 at 4:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top