Pakistani Serials

amna sharif with<without makeup pic (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

alishahprincess

alishahprincess

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wini

Originally posted by taurean

well wini [just for u] no hard feelings hah but seriously i think pakistani actors and actresses are more talented and beautiful than indians
but still if u like her i must say she is nice Tongue now be happy

i m completely agree with u man..........i also believe that Paki actresses r more beautiful and talented than her .......i believe amna haq, iman ali, mahnoor baloch and many more they r much better than her.......more beautiful then her.......more talented then her.........and i also love saba hamid.......but i just did it for fun man............LOL

but i also like her........and its may be becoz she is my "hamnaam".....LOL

my real name is also AamnaWink

i am not agree with you its depend on the person it dosent matter if you are paki or indian you can find beautiful girls india also in pakistan too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheela

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "amna sharif with<without makeup pic (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 6:57am | IP Logged
She looks like a different person without make-up.

SAIRAH123

SAIRAH123

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

taurean wrote:
well wini [just for u] no hard feelings hah but seriously i think pakistani actors and actresses are more talented and beautiful than indians
but still if u like her i must say she is nice now be happy

i agree bout wat u sed i fink the same every one has own opinions but ammna is really pretty too

Edited by SAIRAH123 - 13 April 2007 at 9:12pm

yusra11

yusra11

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
man i dont like the ways she dresses she is muslim she is suppose to dress full and cover her body..she changes by being in tv..she is might go to hell..why dont u chnage..u did really bad thing in serial kahin to hoga..thats nutss

***sonia***

Goldie

***sonia***

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
she is still pretty though

Noor_64

Goldie

Noor_64

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yusra11

man i dont like the ways she dresses she is muslim she is suppose to dress full and cover her body..she changes by being in tv..she is might go to hell..why dont u chnage..u did really bad thing in serial kahin to hoga..thats nutss

lol there are so many muslims in both the Indian tele/film industry and Pak tele/film industry, and none of them dress appropriately if you look at them as just muslims Embarrassed but it's also true that not too many ppl  want to see a drama with a girl in a burqa or hijaab..sad but true!Embarrassed

wow just realized this thread was from last march!LOL i guess some aamna fan must have searched her name and found this thread or something..Wink

Edited by Noor_64 - 16 October 2007 at 6:55pm

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

@ Noor: I just realized the same LOL

@ Yusra: Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but let's make sure we're not bashing any celebrities. Moreover, wishing for them to go to hell...that's not allowed even from the perspective of Islam since only Allah (swt) will decide who goes to jannah or jahannum Smile

P.S: Let's all get back to the real topic and stop the arguments over what religion Amna belongs to and the kind of clothes she wears/the characters she portrays. If another such reply is noticed, this topic will be closed.

Edited by fariha17 - 16 October 2007 at 7:05pm

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 20 October 2007 at 6:05am | IP Logged
is she persian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top