Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
omgg...she luks so different without the make-up just lyke other indian drama actresses πŸ˜• Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Originally posted by: wini

i m completely agree with u man..........i also believe that Paki actresses r more beautiful and talented than her .......i believe amna haq, iman ali, mahnoor baloch and many more they r much better than her.......more beautiful then her.......more talented then her.........and i also love saba hamid.......but i just did it for fun man............πŸ˜†

but i also like her........and its may be becoz she is my "hamnaam".....πŸ˜†

my real name is also AamnaπŸ˜‰

totally agree with u both...but pak producers on the othe hand shud stop taking them....i mean how many times do u see indian media blabbers about our country and our ppl ......i just hate those pakistanis who doesn't see this at all... when we appreciate thier televison/bollywood actors, or thier country ppl...then y can't they????.. it shud be vice virsa...😳....our channels shudn't be banned in india..πŸ˜•.. they shud see and appreicate our culture..πŸ˜ƒ..*no hard feelings for anyone*

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
taurean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiza_87

totally agree with u both...but pak producers on the othe hand shud stop taking them....i mean how many times do u see indian media blabbers about our country and our ppl ......i just hate those pakistanis who doesn't see this at all... when we appreciate thier televison/bollywood actors, or thier country ppl...then y can't they????.. it shud be vice virsa...😳....our channels shudn't be banned in india..πŸ˜•.. they shud see and appreicate our culture..πŸ˜ƒ..*no hard feelings for anyone*

great fiza u said what i want to

and wini i m not at all man i m a girl and yes i also like the name amna for two reasons first its my younger sister name and second [ although i should not like that name but ] its imran abbas would be wife name and u know how much i m crazy about him

so these days i used to ask my parents why didnt they name me amnaπŸ˜†

taurean thumbnail
and i also want to say one more thing have u guys realised that,how indian media exploit our country situation in their own media [ i m talking about what happened in chief justice case and geo attack]
they sat and they were saying obnoxious things about pakistan and they were looking as they were enjoying that situation thay we pakistanis are in trouble
to me pakistan is first and why dont we compare our good things with indians as they do the same
our cinema culture is always compared with indian cinema why ?
why not we compare our great dram with their fazool saas bahu soaps
we are the best and inshALLAH we will always be the best
aur jaha tak pakistan ke mushkil halaat ki baat hai tu mein samjhtee hoo ke mushkil waqt har nation per ata hai
prophets ke nation per bhee aya ,tu hame sabr karna chahiye aur aise suratihaaal mei pakistan ko defend karna chahiye na ke haam he apne country ko blame kare
tpm123 thumbnail
she doesn't look that bad without makeup
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanks 4 the pic
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

and i also want to say one more thing have u guys realised that,how indian media exploit our country situation in their own media [ i m talking about what happened in chief justice case and geo attack]
they sat and they were saying obnoxious things about pakistan and they were looking as they were enjoying that situation thay we pakistanis are in trouble
to me pakistan is first and why dont we compare our good things with indians as they do the same
our cinema culture is always compared with indian cinema why ?
why not we compare our great dram with their fazool saas bahu soaps
we are the best and inshALLAH we will always be the best
aur jaha tak pakistan ke mushkil halaat ki baat hai tu mein samjhtee hoo ke mushkil waqt har nation per ata hai
prophets ke nation per bhee aya ,tu hame sabr karna chahiye aur aise suratihaaal mei pakistan ko defend karna chahiye na ke haam he apne country ko blame kare

yeah i agree with.. isshe ka naam to indiaN MEDIA  hai.. without any proof appni he stories suanani hain logoon. ko ... soory TO say but indian media ko to moka chahey PAKISTAN key kahalaf bolney ka...

APPNI fikar karein abb jo khud haar key ayein hain... ABB pakistan par batein karna band kar dein.. PLZZZZZZZZ

sorry i know ye indian fans/ppl ko bora lagey but afsoos hai appkey media par ...

aishiya thumbnail
sorry mein ney wrong jaga msg post kar deya 😳
i dont no thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurean

well for me
i think she is worse without make up and worst with make up i just dont like her at all
and i also didnt like the idea of psf banner [current] bcos she was also in it

well shut up coz i do
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: i dont no

well shut up coz i do

hey !!!

Dont be rude!!!