Sports/Cricket

U Wont Believe it. Full Story- Must Read

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi.

You wont believe it.. The Truth behind Bob Woolmer's death

There is this betting Mafia who bets on teams. But they betted on West Indies on the first match because they knew people were going to bet on Pakistan to win because they are a strong team. So if they were the only ones to bet on them and if they won then they would win billions of US dollars.

So they contacted them and told them before the game that they have to lose. So they threatened the team and offered them money in Lakhs(US Dollars).

So Pak lost their first match. You could tell by their body language.

The second one everyone betted on Pakistan again because they knew they had no professional players. So the mafia told them to lose that one too.

Right when two players were out Inzamam called his family on the cell phone and told them to move to a safer place.

So the Mafia won money in trillions and billions.... N they offered it to ICC, Pakistan Cricket Board and Pakistan Cricketers.

Bob Woolmer who was true found out about this. And he emailed the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and told them he is going to tell the Press Conference about this.

When he emailed the PCB, they told the Mafia and then told a person to explain Bob. But Bob denied the offer and said he is going to tell the world.

So in the morning.... They killed Bob Woolmer so there wouldnt be any threat.

He was killed by alcohol overdose, poison and strangling on his neck.

So this was all a way to make money for the Mafia.

I know this is hard to believe.. N I even cried for a team like Pak. 😭 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is this true??? or is it just one of those stories which have been floating around for some time now after Woolmer's mysterious death?
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Who ever I know has said this to me.. I have gotten million of emailz.. N if you think about this.. This does seem true..
mini2390 thumbnail
OMG!!!!

wait, do u have the source to this???

i cant believe this!
but then again, there always has to be an excuse to everything that hapopens!! i mean just cuz bob passed away ryt after Pak's horrible defeat doz not necessarily mean that all this happened!

now, every major team that loses to a minnow was in wid a Mafia on a bet? πŸ˜• thats very hard to believe, unless there is solid proof!... which no one is cuming up wid.... i dont think teams like India and Pakistan, especially of now in a tournament like the WC, where there nations can cum out to even strangle players cuz of a such defeats, wud lose on purposely, and that too cuz of all this.... πŸ˜•

i dont know, but its hard to believe, and then they still have no proof! unless there is solid proof of all this, its ver hard to even beielve any of this...

and in the news just yesterday, Gill, woolmer's wife, said that Bob talked to her on the phone after the defeat... he never mentioned a word about Match fixing to her!... he said he was just so disappointed, but he was ready to move on.... every single player and person wid the team even said that Woolmer cheered them up after the defeat, wen they were so miserable, saying that its okay, we will do our best to clear our mistakes!

i mean if all this is being stated, and then on top of that this Match fixing thing is cuming along, wat r we supposed to beleive!... πŸ˜•

i dont know wat the truth is, and i hope its nothing like this! but for now, i will say its not Match Fixing, merely just an excuse due to the circumstances!

mini2390 thumbnail
until its proven wid proof, its just seems like an excuse.... and then it doz not have any logic at all! and if bob knew about it all, cuz it started from the match against WI, then y didnt he say anything before to anyone? y did he wait until the Ire match to speak up? was he thinking that Pak was going to beat Ire, so its okay? now we shud forget that match fixing thing that happened agianst the WI? πŸ˜•
i mean if u really think about it open mindedly, widout being biased, u seriously dont find any logic.
WillSmith456 thumbnail
😑 mafia dond i hate you bas***d. Why you did to a team ??????????????/ ITS really bad . Why why you killed British Bob wolmer. you mafia ............... 😑
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
its hard to believe πŸ˜•
i still dont believe it
thanks 4 sharing
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

OMG!!!!

wait, do u have the source to this???

i cant believe this!
but then again, there always has to be an excuse to everything that hapopens!! i mean just cuz bob passed away ryt after Pak's horrible defeat doz not necessarily mean that all this happened!

now, every major team that loses to a minnow was in wid a Mafia on a bet? πŸ˜• thats very hard to believe, unless there is solid proof!... which no one is cuming up wid.... i dont think teams like India and Pakistan, especially of now in a tournament like the WC, where there nations can cum out to even strangle players cuz of a such defeats, wud lose on purposely, and that too cuz of all this.... πŸ˜•

i dont know, but its hard to believe, and then they still have no proof! unless there is solid proof of all this, its ver hard to even beielve any of this...

and in the news just yesterday, Gill, woolmer's wife, said that Bob talked to her on the phone after the defeat... he never mentioned a word about Match fixing to her!... he said he was just so disappointed, but he was ready to move on.... every single player and person wid the team even said that Woolmer cheered them up after the defeat, wen they were so miserable, saying that its okay, we will do our best to clear our mistakes!

i mean if all this is being stated, and then on top of that this Match fixing thing is cuming along, wat r we supposed to beleive!... πŸ˜•

i dont know wat the truth is, and i hope its nothing like this! but for now, i will say its not Match Fixing, merely just an excuse due to the circumstances!

well .....even i dunno tht watever is said above is truth or not .....but match fixing does exist in WC too .......teams do lose purposely ......coz of money. its juss not 1 or 2 crores involved there is above 1000 corre rs involved in all this ......so .....for these ppl ....who cares .....if they r out or in the WC. ... for them .........and bout the proof ........there r leats proofs in such rackets thts why its going on forever.........well here i m not talking bout pakistan or india ....i m talking bout the satta in general ...so dun take me otehrwise!

and secondly if not money then ther is mafia ....who scare u out of ur wits ......

they tell u to lose cuz their crores of rs r in it and if u deny then anything can happen to u and ur family ...............no person will gonna risk his or his families life ...for the match ......these mafia ppl r spoiling everything and evry game😑

Edited by kudi420 - 17 years ago
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini2390

until its proven wid proof, its just seems like an excuse.... and then it doz not have any logic at all! and if bob knew about it all, cuz it started from the match against WI, then y didnt he say anything before to anyone? y did he wait until the Ire match to speak up? was he thinking that Pak was going to beat Ire, so its okay? now we shud forget that match fixing thing that happened agianst the WI? πŸ˜• 😑
i mean if u really think about it open mindedly, widout being biased, u seriously dont find any logic.

WHat if its mafia ?😑

😊
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lot of speculation, one journalist went on air -- Radio -- with Strangulation and broken bone of the neck of Bob Woolmer, he qouted reliable sources,from the Police that is Investigation. Again the Spokesperson from that team said it is speculation, Really facts should be out fast.