Health & Fitness

tips for loosing weight

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey please can anyone tell some tips to loose weight.i mean they can be related to food or exercise.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tips for loosing weight" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:51am | IP Logged
u can lloose weight and shape-up ur stomach,bums,thyhs by cutting down on your portion size.
        i mean -- wake up your hands.then bent down to earth n touch the fingers of your legs. if you really want to tone-up n losse weight from your thys,buts n stomach then do this exercise REGULARLY n do this bent-down about 50times daily.
               DAMN SURE you will loose weight from these areas.n will b toned up at these difficult areas.

if anyone has some tips then plz do share.

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
heyy!! hmmm.. to lose weight... jst cut down on junk food.. n oily foods... more fruits and healthy things...

exercises.. wel u can jst hit the gym.. any exercise machine like the treadmill shud help lotss!! Big smile x

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friend_125

u can lloose weight and shape-up ur stomach,bums,thyhs by cutting down on your portion size.
        i mean -- wake up your hands.then bent down to earth n touch the fingers of your legs. if you really want to tone-up n losse weight from your thys,buts n stomach then do this exercise REGULARLY n do this bent-down about 50times daily.
               DAMN SURE you will loose weight from these areas.n will b toned up at these difficult areas.

if anyone has some tips then plz do share.

bend down and touch your toes without bending your knees? or can u bend your knees? because it's more painful if you do it without bending your knees LOL

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 2:38am | IP Logged
ya the less you bend your kness,its the more effective.

lotty

lotty

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged
ya wil try
maybe it works

thanks 4 sharing

saividya

saividya

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
a brisk walk in the early morning for 30 minutes will do wonders. because i walk from morning 5 to 5.45 in the morning. it not only makes me feel lighter but also reduces my weight. after this i do all the household work for about 2 hours non stop. by this i sweat a lot. i hope i have crushing down on those fat and cholostral. can anyone give me some more ideas? Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top