Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Ok for those of you who have read the book....any idea on who the mysterious R.A.B is? I have a hunch on who this person could be and where this person might've put this one horcrux...Remember in the 5th book when Sirius(*tear* bless him) was telling Harry about his brother Regulus? Well, I'm thinking that R.A.B. is Regulus Black. I don't know if his middle name started with an "A" but I'm sure it's him...Another reason why it could be him is that we know most of the Death Eaters...at least the death eaters that actually count...like Dolohov, Malfoy, Snape, Lestrange, and Nott...wouldn't Black be in it? Ok now to where this Horcrux could be hidden...I think the Horcrux that Regulus could've possibly taken must be hiddin somewhere in Grimmauld Place....I mean if a person was to hide something of great importance then wouldn't they hide it somewhere that has great importance towards them? Isn't Grimmauld Place where Regulus has grown up? He knows..or should I say knew seeing as to the fact he's dead...that it would be safe there...nobody lives there...so...well, it would be considered a safe haven for a horcrux wouldn't it? Anyways tha's sort of "theory"...I just hope what I'm saying makes sense to all of you who could be reading this....I'm positive that Regulus Black will have more importance in the seventh book...than just being Sirius' dead little brother....Anyways I'd like to hear what you think about this!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.A.B. (WARNING:Spoiler)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Anyone agree with what I'm saying?

Clana_621

Goldie

Clana_621

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
yea thts wht i was thinking but didnt Reguluas Black die! And if he is a death eater then why would he destory the horcrux if it keeps voldermort immortal!!!??? anyways this is too confusing!!

april_angel

april_angel

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! I thought the exact same thing! Maybe that was actually why he was killed!!

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
oops...my bad! I had thought that he had hidden the horcrux but after reading Clana_621's post and checking my book...I realized that he never hid it....he had attempted to destroy it...Sorry! Anyways just like april_angel said Regulus must have definetely been killed for that....I mean in book 5 Sirius never said why he died...all he said was that Regulus had upset the Dark Lord and wanted him dead....

Lamasat

Lamasat

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
awesome! great idea blughost91! it was mentioned in the book that regulus was a death eater but then wanted out and that got him killed. i think it may have been him who took the horcrux but the questions remains: did he or did he not succeed at destroying the horcrux?

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THAT IS MIND BLOWING I REALLY THINK UR RITE!!Tongue

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I think that maybe Regulus wasn't really pureblood scum like Sirius saw him to be...Maybe Regulus was actually a good person after realizing that the job of a Death Eater was bad...By bad I mean all the killing and stuff...Maybe after seeing all the horror of killing...he turned good? I don't know I 'm usually bad at explaining things...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top